Chapter 6:Cafe

3rd Person POV.

Jogging up the cold pavement the emotionless beauty went up to a sudden stop observing as the sun started to rise up the horizon making her awe at the outstanding scenery by the beach side.Smiling to herself she took a big gulp out of her water bottle only for her to stop when she spotted a skinny grennette huffing from his own early jog wearing a shirt that had a 'T-shirt' print on it ,a baggy shorts and red shoes.

The scene brought nostalgia to her as she remembered herself working out to her bone just to achieve what she has now made her day and inspired her to go to work.Looking around and seeing a vending machine she bought another water bottle .

"Hey catch,"throwing the water bottle to the grennette who stumbled as he finally caught the thrown beverage.

"Huh?"

"Drink it you need it,"with that said (Y/N) carried on her journey to her next job and that is being a waitress at a cafe.

Having no time to thank the blacknette he grew flustered as he was given a drink by a stranger and not only that but a girl in addition the most beautiful girl  that  he had ever seen.

"Thank you,"he mumbled to himself as he drink the cold refreshment.

"Midoriya my boy!,"the grennette almost choked when he saw the number one hero suddenly appearing out of no where.

"ALL MIGHT!!!"

Timeskip :brought to you by chibi Midoriya jogging

"(Y/N)!!!!Morning!!!,"a cherry white haired girl greeted as she jumped up and down.

"Good morning Minako,"the other replied before silently putting her uniform.

"Have you heard!Pro hero Hawks saved the day again!,"Minako blubber as the blacknette listened.

"Are you even listening!,"the hyped girl pointed out while the other just shrug.

"*pout*How could you not!Hawks is amazing his handsome and his quirk is amaz-"

"Minako stop bothering (Y/N)"

"Aww but Dai"

(Y/N) decided to just leave the locker room with the loud female and a serious male arguing in the background.Walking down to a table she started listing the orders and passed it to their Cafe's cheif.

"Hey!This coffee is bitter!What is wrong with this cafe it's like rat sewage and what's this the cake is too sweet!",turning around the female saw her timid acquaintance trying to apologize only for the customer to lift his hand as for to slap her.

*Swishh*

Grabbing the customers wrist (Y/N) stared at the costumer devoid of emotions.

"Sir I advise you to leave,"taken aback the customer stared at the girl who just appeared out on thin air before taking a peak at her appearance.

"I would if you come with me,"he said  with malice and tried to remove his hand.

'Huh,'he thought tugging his wrist but the girl didn't bugged.

He tried again.

And again.

Using his other hand he tried to push her but it was proven only futile.The scandalous yet hilarious scene attract the attention of the customers.

"Hey let go,"the mean customer said with an angry voice.

"(Y/N) what's wrong?,"their manager rushed to the commotion and found the girl glaring at the customer.

"I-I'm s-orry,"the other girl hiccuped as she weep before telling the manager what happened.

"Sir I advise you to leave"

"Tsk..who are you to tell me what to do you slut,"activating his quirk which enables him to burn the skin of whatever he touches he touched the blacknette but didn't get a chance for a hand stopped him.

"It is rude to lift a finger to a lady especially a pretty one,"turning to the owner of the hand the customer snickered.

"And what are you gonna do about it boy,"the boy only grinned and was about to say something cool but was stopped when the man was carried and thrown out by the girl captor.

"I will advise you not to return,"the female said as she turned around but felt the man rushed towards her his hands extended.

Side stepping she kicked him at his abdomen before a sickening crack was heard and the man fell into the pavement knocked out cold.

'I didn't even kicked him that much ,"the girl thought as she continued her way back to the door to see her manager apologizing for the commotion which caused them to not see the display of the girl except the boy who helped her who was both awe strucked and at the same time shivered or was it scared.

"Hey kid,"snapping the kid out of his trance he looked at the cafe manager.

"Thank you for stopping the man for almost hurting  (Y/N) even though it's not needed,"the manager named Rui said with a thumbs up leaving the boy to process and sweatdrops realizing that he was unneeded before sulking.

Blinking the manager offered the boy  some free cake and beverage to which he accepted with his cute Pikachu like smile.

"(Y/N) can you please bring this to the boy at table 4,"taking the tray with ease she walked up the table and set his drinks and cakes.

"Here you go sir,"she said with a 30 degree bow and was about to leave when the boy stopped her.

"Can you accompany me?,"the boy said as he looked down hiding his blush.

"Uh-,"looking to the side she saw her manager mouthing out words to accompany the boy and she did.

"My name is Kaminari Denki, what's your name beautiful!,"he said enthusiastically as he forgot about his shyness towards the girl , too eager to know more about her.

"I'm (Y/N),"she simply answered as her supposed 'savior' sips his lemon tea.

'Damn her name is also beautiful-wait Kaminari calm down don't act uncool now don't embarrass yourself'

"(Y/N) ?What about your last name,"Kaminari said trying to play the cool guy role.

"I rather not say,"the girl shrug as she was ready to leave but the male stop her again by placing a paper on her hand.

Walking back to her post she silently opened the letter.

  XXXXXXXXXXX
'Call me;-)'

Looking  at the male's table he only winked at her before cooly sipping his tea successfully burning his tongue.

'Sh*t,'he thought as he waited for the girl to avert her eyes before sticking his tongue out and fanning it .

A ghost smile was displayed on the blacknette's lips as she saved his phone number on her phone thinking that he wants to be friends with her for not many wanted to be her friend and she was always avoided and hated (*cough*admiration and shy to approach her).

______________________________________

Electrifyicaly hit that vote button and yeet that comment section ┐( ∵ )┌