Chapter 11

The three arrive at a building.

"Young masters we have arrives" Sebastian says

"This is the place right?" Ciel questions as Sebastian opens a door leading to a staircase going down

"yep" Sebastian replies

"Big brother it looks creepy" Rose complains

"not as creepy as the rat in it" Ciel sighs

The three head down the stairs with Sebastian leading "please watch your steps my lords"

Sebastian opens the door at the end and they walk in. Rose covers her nose as does Ciel.

"What an awful smell" Ciel complains

"So you finally found this place Earl.. It feels kinda weird for you to see me this way. However I always knew the day would come"

They see Lau surrounded by women while smoking, a vulgar sight. Ciel covers Rose's eyes.

"And what kind of day is this?" Ciel questions irritated

"Welcom Earl" Lau greets without a care in the world "Long time no see, how have you been? Wasn't it your birthday recently? Congrats~ won't be long until it's little Rosie's birthday as well~"

"Only I can call her that" Ciel says annoyed "And I don't care about my birthday, I have something to ask you"

"Ah. The Earl and Countess has come all the way to Anagura to ask me about 'that' incident... am I right?" Lau questions "The news has spread to you already? You sure are fast. I have been investigating 'that' incident. If it's about Orientals, the fastest way to find anything out is to ask you who has a strong influence around here?"

Rose moves Ciel's hand "The shanghai mafia qingbang executive, you"

"Meh, I don't like it when you address me that way. It's too formal" Lau says

Ciel sighs "I'll leave East end in your care. Now the number of people who move in and out of this street are in your control right?"

"Of course, I have done as you asked. It's the bride that allows e to do business in the underworld of this country" Lau replies

Ciel nods "So"

"Well firstly I also want to ask you two one thing" Lau says

"And that is?" Rose questions

"What exactly is 'that' incident?" Lau questions

"...are you kidding me!" Rose shouts

"you..." Ciel stares at him in disbelief

The siblings explain the case to him and Lau takes them outside. They begin walking.

"I see..." Lau thinks "So you want to arrest that mischievous kid. Since there are no casualties it must be because he's targeting upper class citizens or soldiers. Setting an example the common people? It must be tiring for you Earl and Countess"

"Nonsense" Ciel replies

Sebastian interrupts "nevertheless, we have walked for a long time now so where is this stronghold of Indian people?"

"Eh?" Lau looks around "ah sorry I got lost in the conversation so it seems that we are lost now"

"Motherfu-"

"Rose" Ciel silences her and she pouts angrily

Rose sighs "well firstly we'll return to- ah" Rose bumps into someone and falls