/Chapter 53/

Chaeyoung's PoV

"It's really false, right? I mean I've been living and What I know is that red strings are detachable." I said to Tzuyu and Dahyun

We are now at the cafeteria because it's our morning break and while eating I told Tzuyu what I saw when Dahyun and I roamed the school.

"How can it be false if you just saw it. Are you saying that you're not trusting your eyes?" Tzuyu asked and continue to munch her food.

"What I don't trust is those strings. Aigoo, I'm sure that when Rosé asked me to check if she's destined with Lisa, I didn't see the string. Plus I'm sure that time that they are not destined since I didn't know that girl to girl is possible." I said

"What about the different string you're talking about?" Tzuyu asked

"Yeah, it's something new. The strings that are attached to them are way stronger than the strings I saw around. Or maybe I just didn't notice it before to the other people since I don't care about this stuff." I explained

"That strings became more complicated than the usual. Aigoo. Let's just ask mom later." Tzuyu said

While we are eating peacefully, we heard someone calling Tzuyu and as expected it's Sana unnie.

"Tzuyu-yah!" Sana unnie yelled as she ran towards us.

"What?" Tzuyu asked as sana unnie got to our place.

While they are having a conversation, Dahyun elbowed me. I looked at her and she signaled me to check Tzuyu and Sana unnie's string so I nodded.

I take a look at their string and confirmed!

"What now?" Dahyun whispered

"It's the same with Lisa and Rosé," I whispered

"Yah what are you two talking about?" Sana unnie asked causing me to look at them.

"You guys are really good together!" Dahyun exclaimed to Sana and Tzuyu and clap her hands slowly

"What th-"

"You think so?" Sana unnie asked that cut Tzuyu

"Yep!" Dahyun and I answered in unison.

"HAHAHA! ok, I'll leave you here. Let's see each other later." Sana unnie said and made her way.

We turned our gaze to Tzuyu who's burning in the fire now.

"Y-yah don't look at us like that!" I said

"I swear if you two won't stop I'll bury you two," Tzuyu said

"Bury us but you can't change the fact that you and Sana are destined," Dahyun said that made me and Tzuyu in shocked

"Dah-"

"What did you say?!" Tzuyu asked and glared at me

"Yah I didn't say something," I said

"Is that true?" Tzuyu asked

"You want me to lie? Hehe."

"Oh no," Tzuyu mumbled and slammed her head to the table.

Dahyun and I looked at each other as if we're asking what is wrong with that.

"I can't be destined with a snake!" Tzuyu said and like about to cry.

Dahyun and I burst into laughter as we heard her complain.

Dahyun stood up and sat beside Tzuyu to pat her back.

"Tzuyu it's ok. You'll get used to it." Dahyun said as she stops herself from laughing.

"What did I do to deserve this?"Tzuyu said that made us laugh.

~~~~

We're back in our classroom for our next class.

While the teacher is discussing, I can't focus and keep thinking about the strings and the girl in my dream.

Is she in trouble again?

Trouble?

Trouble?

I immediately stood up as I realized something that made the whole class including the teacher to look at me.

"Is there any problem Ms. Son?" the teacher asked me.

"M-Ms. may I go out?" I asked

"Sure." our teacher said.

As I heard that, I immediately went to the senior's floor.

Mina

I don't know but maybe that's why the girl is calling me. Because she's in trouble. And the only person that I know that in danger right now is Mina.

I went to their room and saw their teacher.

"Excuse me?" the teacher said

"Uh, sorry Sir. Good morning...Uh, May I excused Mina?" I asked as I roamed my eyes to look for her.

I saw Nayeon unnie and the others looking at me confusedly. My eyes also caught Rosé who's looking at me also.

"Mina." The teacher called up but no one responded.

"Sir, she went out." I heard Nayeon unnie said.

"Oh she went o-"

"Thank you, sir. Sorry for disturbing the class." I said and stormed out.

I immediately went to the comfort room when I bumped into someone.

"Yah!"

I looked at that person and saw it's Mina.

"Mina! Oh my god! I thought something happened to you!" I said as I held her in both arms.

"Eh? Chaeng are you ok?" She asked as she laughed slightly.

"You're fine right?" I asked and checked her.

Mina suddenly cupped my cheeks and made me look at her.

"Hey, I'm ok. Don't worry." She said and smiled at me revealing her gummy smile.

I sighed in relief and move back as I realized that we're too close.

"Good. I tho-"

"Did you miss me that's why you ditched in your class just to see me?" She asked that made me startled

"Y-yah what are you talking about?"

She just shook her head.

"Go back to your class. Let's just talk later. Bye Chaeng." She said but before leaving she ruffled my hair.

I just look at her as she entered their room.

Maybe I just overreacted.

I sighed and go back to our classroom. As I arrived there, Dahyun look at me and asked me where did I go.

"Ah nothing, I just need to do something," I said.

During the decisions, I started to realize what I did a while ago.

Oh shit, why did I acted up like that?

"Aigoo," I mumbled and hide as I felt the embarrassment.

Aishh Chaeyoung you should think first before doing that! She might think that you have a thing with her.

Aigoo!!!