sixteen

We had just gotten back from an exciting dinner, and I was so excited to get ready for the clubs.

The tiny skintight satin red dress matched with my suede Louboutin heels really made my crimson lips look incredible. I had lightly curled my hair, not too much. It was almost just a wave.

I tried concealing the cut on my head as best as I could, and it seemed to actually be working. The only thing I had to watch out for was not ripping open my gun wound again.

I heard a knock on the door, but I didn't look away from myself, "It's open". That indeed caused it to open, and I finally turned.

There stood Derek, dressed and ready to go. He breathed in through his teeth, looking me up and down, "Damn, giggles" he leaned against the door frame, "You're looking incredibly fine tonight" He complimented, and I picked up my small handbag. I patted his chest as I walked up to him,

"Right back at you, hot coco" I responded, the two of us walking out of the bedroom. "Everyone ready?" I asked him, and he nodded.

"Everyone's downstairs" He told me, and he left down the stairs without me. I checked to make sure I had everything in my bag, and once I did, I made my way down the marble staircase. I looked up from my bag, seeing everyone was waiting for me at the bottom.

My eyes landed directly on Aaron. His hair was done a little differently, more casual than I'm used to. He was wearing a black button down with the top two buttons undone, matched with dark pants that made his thighs look...

Well, I would let him crush my head with them.

He looked so good, I barely even wanted to go tonight. The only place I wanted to be was in bed with him.

He was staring right back at me, scanning every inch of my body with his dark eyes.

"Holy shit, you are the hottest woman I have ever seen in my entire life" Garcia blurted, and I smiled at her.

"Oh shush, you look in the mirror everyday" I said, and she nudged my arm. We all started laughing and talking about the events that went down today, when I felt someone grab my hand. I turned my head, seeing Spence.

He was wearing a simple navy blue polo shirt, matched with a pair of khakis. He looked like every guy in my town, "Usually I'm clueless but he's STARING at you" he whispered, and I narrowed my eyes. "That should show how obvious it is" I held onto Spencers hand as I pulled him. We were walking, and I didn't let go of his hand for a moment.

"Wingman" I said, looking straight ahead. He sighed,

"Wingman" He agreed.

000

The chauffeur parked in front of the club, and I smiled at him.

"We've arrived at Venom" He told us as if he was a GPS.

"Thanks, Al! See you in a couple of hours" We all started getting out of the car one by one, and once we finished, he started driving off,

"Did you say Venom?" Spencer asked, and I nodded, grabbing a flask from my hand bag. Morgan looked at it, and then at me,

"Oh, how I love you" he ensured, and right after I took a sip, he did.

"Venom has the most cases of alcohol poisoning in the entire city" I stared at Reid as Morgan offered Aaron some of the drink. He shook his head, and Prentiss took the flask from Derek in order to drink some as well.

"Spencer Walter Reid, I swear on mother that if you spit another fact at me that isn't interesting in some way, I will become our next unsub just for you" I joked, which made everyone in the back but him laugh. I stole the flask from Prentiss, handing it to Pen. "Drink" I ordered, and he looked at me in shock.

"I-"

"You aren't afraid, right?" I taunted, and he scoffed. He grabbed it from me and flicked the cap off, drinking a surprisingly large amount of it. My mouth went wide and so did my eyes, "Woow, Spence!" I laughed, making everyone join in with me. He let out an unexpected grin, looking at the flask,

"You like it?" Garcia asked as if he was a baby. He nodded,

"It's good" He admitted. We then heard a loud groan, and we all looked for the source of the noise. There, we saw Prentiss looking at the line,

"Oh, god. We'll be waiting for hours" She gestured towards it, and I chuckled.

"Oh, sweetheart" I began, looking through my handbag, "You're so cute if you think I'll settle for anything less than VIP" I smirked, holding five passes. Their jaws dropped,

"I'm going to marry you" Garcia ensured, and I kissed her cheek,

"I know" I looked at Aaron, who was kind of just standing there. He may have only been 38, but the guy really acted like a 45 year old. I tilted my head, "Loosen up!" I ordered, grabbing his hand. I pulled him after me, which caught him by surprise,

"I'm not really a club person" I shrugged, handing the VIP passes to the security guard.

"Neither is Reid, and he just drank out of a flask that more than his own mouth touched" I pointed out, and the bodyguard nodded.

He examined the passes, "ID?" I examined the mans face,

"Brad?" I asked in shock, and he stared at me. He looked confused, until his eyes went wide.

"Wow, Veronica? Is that you" I laughed and nodded at his question, "Wow, you look incredible!" He complimented, and we gave each other a quick hug. "Back in town, huh?"

I shrugged, "Yeah, only for a weekend. My parents are having a party" He took the VIP passes and shoved them into the little box,

"Glad to hear it. Have fun tonight guys!" He smiled, and we thanked him.

We entered the building, and I knew it was going to be an eventful night.