i've got you • n. beck

requested by sadiahp2006

Noah POV

"Hey Bro, how're you!" Nick walks up to me, obviously partially drunk because he's stumbling heavily.

"Hey, I'm good. Have you seen Em? She was with me when I got here, and then suddenly I couldn't find her? Any idea?" I ask, grinning slightly as I see him fall against the counter, using it to hold himself up.

"Man, she could be anywhere, I dunno, she's so small and the house is soooooo big!" He laughs pulling his hands out to show how big the house is, making me laugh for some reason as well.

"Okay, well I'm going to go see where she is," I say bye and walk through the crowd of Tiktokers and Youtubers, most of which I recognize. Hype House parties really do attract a crowd.

"Hey Noah! Over here!" I look to see Dixie, Addison, and Mads standing in the corner, filming a Tiktok it looks like.

"Ey, what's up!" I say smiling. My eyes keep wandering for Emily, I still don't see her.

"We didn't feel like getting drunk so this was the other obvious option," Dixie laughs, Mads and Addison rewatching the video they just filmed. "Hey, Emmy said she'd hang out with us tonight, do you know where she went?" I laugh,

"No but I've been looking for her too. A very drunk Nick didn't know where she was either." Dixie laughs now, saying,

"Yeah he's trashed. I will say, I know someone told me that Tayler was looking for you. They said he was hoping you wouldn't be here." She bites her lip nervously, waiting for my reaction. I feel my eyes narrow, my eyes darkening.

"I think I'm going to go find her." She just nods as I walk away.

I look around, pushing through people faster than before.

Tayler has been a little too flirty with Em as of lately and everyone has been noticing. And it hasn't been the friendly kind.

I look around finally noticing a closed door at the other side of the room, unlike the others.

I walk towards it, opening it to see my girlfriend pressed against the wall by none other than Tayler Holder.

-

Emily POV

"Tayler, please, I'm really uncomfortable right now. Can you just tell me what you wanted to tell me so I can go find Noah?" I say slightly shakily. I didn't mean to, but I let him back me away from the door, and I'm not sure what to do.

"Awh c'mon, I'm sure Noah's fine out there. Plus Emmy, we can have plenty of fun in here," He grins, walking towards me as he speaks, forcing me to back into a corner, his hands moving to either side of me. He leans down, looking me in the eye.

"P-Please let me g-go Tayler, I don't-" I'm cut off by the door slamming open, Noah walking in and closing the door.

"Holder, I would suggest that you should step away from my girlfriend. Now." As nervous as I am, I have to admit that that was hot.

Tayler gives me a look that I'm sure he thinks is attractive, before pushing off the wall and turning to face Noah.

"Why do you gotta kill you mood Noah? We were just having fun!" I look past Tayler to Noah, seeing the anger rolling off of him.

What if he's mad at me...

"Emily is pressed against that wall shaking Tayler. Is that you're definition of fun?!" Noah nearly roars at the end clearly angry. Tayler throws his hands up, going to walk past Noah.

"She would've been to easy anyway, she's just another ugly bitc-" Tayler speaks, walking towards the door, only to be cut off and shoved against the wall by my boyfriend.

"You never, never, speak about a woman like that again, especially my girlfriend. Got it?" Noah seethes, his face close to Tayler's. Tayler frantically nods his head, before Noah pushes him into the wall, moving away. Tayler scrambles out of the room as Noah watches, walking back towards me. As soon as he's out of the room, Noah turns towards me, pulling me to his chest. I cling onto him immediately, beginning to sob.

"I was scared Noah, he w-wasn't gonna, he wasn't gonna let me..." I push my face further into his chest, him leaning down and kissing the top of my head.

"Shhh, I've got you baby, don't worry. I've got you. Everything is okay now."

-

Hi! I know I said this would go up yesterday, and I'm sorry about that. I hope y'all like this one!

Comment any more you'd want to see and what you thought! You can also DM me any ideas!

Thank y'all for reading!