6

4:00 p.m

"I can't fucking BREATHE!" Jungkook said while laying down in the back seat of Jin's car. "Shut up!" Taehyung laughed.

"So I guess it went- WHAT THE HELL!" Jin yelled as someone stepped in front of his car. Jin vigorously pushed the button for the window to come down.

"WATCH IT YOU-"

"Kim, Kim uh, Taehyung? I'm Jimin, if it's okay the judges want to talk to you-"

"What about me?" Jungkook sat up, "Uh...Mr. Jeon? I'm sorry, I'm here for Kim",

"Okay", Taehyung got out of the car, "Call you later hyung".

"Sorry for the last minute notice", Jimin smiled while then texting quickly.

"It's okay", Taehyung said warmly.

Jimin opened the back door and Taehyung followed in awe at how many cameras there were.

"Right in here", Jimin said while running off.

"Hello!" Taehyung said.

"Kim!" Hwasa said as she was walking out with Momo, "Agust is sitting in the back room for you-"

"I thought- Jimin said 'the judges' so I just thought-"

"Jimin, he isn't a very good assistant", Momo interrupted. "Oh, I see", Taehyung said.

"Well congrats honey", Hwasa said while walking out.

Taehyung couldn't breathe, THE HWASA called him "honey", what a dream.

Taehyung knocked the door, being polite, "Um, hello?"

"Come in".

"Hi", Taehyung said while stepping in.

"You can sit down", Yoongi said as Taehyung hesitantly sat beside Yoongi who was getting his makeup taken off.

"Alright so, for the competition each judge is going to have their ace. Ace meaning their personal contestant who they believe in the most".

Taehyung nodded, how cool.

"And I want you to be my ace".

"Huh?" Taehyung's eyes grew wide.

"You don't want to be my ace?" Yoongi asked and Taehyung felt the older's eyes piercing through him.

"I just...why not uh, you know that other competitor that was with me-"

"Because I want you to be my ace", Yoongi said sharply.

"Besides if it makes you feel better, Hwasa is going to call Jungkook tomorrow to be her ace".

Taehyung knew Jungkook would much rather want Agust D to pick him rather than Hwasa.

"It's my decision on who I pick, so do you want to be my ace or not?" Yoongi couldn't believe he was asking he figured this would more of a telling.

"I just think that Jungkook-"

"Yes or no", Yoongi sighed.

"I- Uh, what do I gain out of this?" Taehyung was trying to by time.

"In general for the show being a judge's ace is having more of a probability of making it towards the end, it's having already a small pillar to start with".

"Ah", Taehyung then came to a conclusion that Jungkook would still get the same pillar he would!

Just with Hwasa, a singer who he likes versus with Agust D, a rapper who he loves.