Chapter 20: A Festival celebrating the Season of Winter

A distant past
A war started over 100 of years
A endless repeated cycle where
Death and killing never stopped

Miracine N Seaton

It was mid December. The week has ended. I mean I thought it was going to end badly, but something happened at the end of yesterday that made it delightful.

He. Saw. Me.

It was like a paradise. He seemed happier that I was there. I told him what happened, though. He didn't hate me or wished to never see me again. I couldn't believe it. It was nice and comforting. Until...that person showed up.
I heard someone, so I left. I didn't want him to be worried so I played the safe side. I lead him away. I lead him to the side. So that I could disappear and he would be watching my trail from afar.

And now I'm rolling in my bed daydreaming about events that are yet to come.

Currently I am desired to him and we have live in a tropical paradise island by the seaside. It is a little island with palm trees and coconuts hanging so delicately. Beaches surround this very island with abundant of seashells covering the sand. We all live happily.
Oh and in that dream Malseania was executed for taking what wasn't hers, but it is for the better. She is happier too. Also Mivozene has calmed down with the help of Adhira Ishita. The Mulikawa princess who rules the Indiana seas.
And living next door was Kaisa and Ashton living a happy life not complaining about mermaids and humans being together. Then near so far is Melody with Seivon's long, long lost cousin.
I'm kidding like she'd do that. I mean long lost cousin? How more cliche can I get?

What else is happening in this dream?

Before I could think about it the device known as a phone to humans tells me I have a call from no other that Melody Medina. I groaned answering the device.

"What do you want?"

I was not in the mood to talk. She just interrupted my paradise. How dare she.

"Well good to hear from you too, Mira."

"I would say it is good to hear from you as well, but that would be a lie. You interrupted me doing something very important."

It was very important. Who does she think she is to just interrupt my thoughts like that. It was going to be a happy place for her and the rest of us.

"Important? What were you doing that is so-called important? I thought I recalled you telling me schoolwork isn't important."

She is right about that. Those school places aren't important to me. I'm a mermaid and mermaids' don't need to go to humanic school. It is a waste of energy to try to do well.
I mean the only reason I am there is to blend in and get to know Seivon. Well I guess getting to know his friends isn't bad.

"I wasn't doing that. I was doing something that is.."

How do I even explain what I was doing to her? It's like if only she could know my exact thoughts, then it would be easier. It is way easier to think and imagine it than to tell someone out loud or to write it to them.

"A secret to everyone? You don't have to say anything, just get over here. We are waiting for you."

"What? Why?"