Locked Doors

Recap:

Avery: HOLY SHIT!!!
____________________________________
Stevens POV:

I was sharing an intimate moment with Sammy Jo when all of a sudden I hear the door slam open and my little sister yelling "HOLY SHIT!!!".

Me and Sammy Jo quickly pull up the blankets to cover ourselves.

Steven- What the hell Avery!!!
Avery- Are you guys seriously fucking each other in the middle of the day while people are around!
Sammy Jo- Hold up, do you know how to knock?
Avery- I obviously know how to knock, i'm not stupid. Its just that you knock for the bathroom not any other room.
Sammy Jo- Well maybe you should start knocking and respect people's privacy
Avery- I know you're new to the Carrington household and all, but you can't just change the way things work around here.
Steven- The door was still closed. Maybe try respecting people's privacy.
Avery- Does this door have a lock?
Sammy Jo- Yeah....why?
Avery- Maybe lock it next time like a normal person.

Steven- Can you wait outside for us to change and then we can talk about why you came in here in the first place.
Avery- Fine, but you better be decent by the time I come back to talk to you.

Avery left the room while closing the door behind her. Sammy Jo and I quickly changed back into our clothes just locked eyes with each other a let out a little laugh.

Sammy Jo- Wasn't expecting much new step-cousin to walk in on me so quickly into living here.
Steven- Maybe you should've locked the door behind you.
Sammy Jo- Hey don't blame me *he says while laughing*
Steven- Well I guess we'll have to continue this later tonight.
Sammy Jo- I guess we will *he says with a smirk*
Sammy Jo- I'll let you sister back in while I go talk to my aunt.
*he gives Steven a quick kiss and walks to the door*
Sammy Jo- He's all yours Avery
Avery- Thank you.

Steven- Now what do you want to talk about?

____________________________________
Averys POV

Avery- Ummmm....
Steven- Avery you know you can tell me anything I'm not Fallon.
Avery- That is true *lets out a little laugh*
Steven- So, what's on your mind?
Avery- It's about Cristle
Steven- What about her?
Avery- Is it bad that I like how she treats me and makes me feel as if I am her daughter?
Steven- Avery that's not a bad thing? Why would you think that?
Avery- I don't know, it's just she's been more of a mother to me than Alexis was.
Steven- I don't blame you, she left when you were fairly young and when she was around she barley had time for us.
Avery- I'm just scared to get too attached and have her leave. I just don't want a mother that turns out to be the same as my biological mother.
Steven- Take your time. You're ready when you're ready. Do what feels right to you.
Avery- Thanks Steven, you always find a way to make me feel better.
Steven- I guess I'm just a good big brother.
Avery- Well i'm going to go back to my room and just think. And thanks again for the help.
Steven- No problem sis.
*they both hug*
Avery- Love ya dork. *lets out a giggle*

Avery then leaves the room to go back to hers. She goes out on her balcony to think about how she truly feels and figure out what she truly wants.
____________________________________
Sammy Jo's POV

I left the room and walked into Stevens room since he was still currently in mine. Tomorrow is the night of the party here at the Carrington Manor. I had to make sure the plan was still gonna work so I called up my friend José.

(italics = speaking in spanish)

Sammy Jo- Hey José just making sure the plan is still set.
José- Everything's def. I have my guy ready to rob the household and my way of making to money off of it.
Sammy Jo- Perfect. I'll call you tomorrow before the party to double check everyone know what they're doing.
José- Alright I'll see you tomorrow.
Sammy Jo- See you tomorrow
And with that Sammy Jo hung up the phone call and let out a sigh of relief knowing he was one step closer to seeing his mother again.
____________________________________
No Ones POV

Fallon has went to her dear older brothers room to ask about an opinion on her outfit for tomorrow's party. She stopped outside the door and looked into the room to see Sammy Jo on the phone. Fallon being Fallon decides to eavesdrop on Sammy Jo.
____________________________________
Sammy Jo's POV

I called up my mom because I was missing her and I wanted to tell her about my plan.

Sammy Jo- Hello Mommy
Iris- Hello my son how are you?
Sammy Jo- I'm good, just missing you.
Iris- I'm missing you as well but we'll see each other again. I promise.
Sammy Jo- Actually that's what I wanted to talk to you about.
Iris- What do you not want to see me?
Sammy Jo- Of course I want to see you mom. I just have gotten us when step closer to you coming to America.
Iris- Really? What have you done?
Sammy Jo- We found a way to get the money. I can't go into details right now, but I will soon. I promise.
Iris- Sammy Jo I am so grateful for you. I love you.
Sammy Jo- I love you too mom but I have to go. I'll talk to you soon.
Iris- Bye my son
Sammy Jo- Bye.

And with that he hung up the phones ready for everything to go down tomorrow night.
____________________________________
No Ones POV

What Sammy Jo didn't know was Fallons heard the end of his conversation. She doesn't know who he was talking to, but she does know that he needs money and he found a way to get it.

Sammy Jo's gonna have to watch his back. What will happen now that Fallon knows part of his secret? Will he get caught?