Chapter Three

P I C T U R E IS " CHRIS "

Chris's Pov :-

I opened my eyes slowly feeling a sharp pain at my side , I looked and saw that i was at a hospital room. All yesterday's events came to my mind , I remember Ella's lifless body laying on the bed with the blood surrounding her , I remember Inna's sobbing until we went downstairs and the last thing i remember that someone stabbed me in my side and Inna screams ,that's when i blacked out , I have to know if she's okay . I tried to sit straight but the pain was unbearable " Hey man ! How are you doing ?" Mason came from the door asking , I looked at him and shoke my head " It doesn't matter , Where's Inna ?" I asked worriedly and he looked at the ground not answering ,

my heart raced " Mason , Where is Inna ?" I asked slowly and he looked at me with tears in his eyes " S-sorry bro , He took her . We tried to get him but he was stong and fast , he killed Marcus too . I'm sorry " He said crying and this moment i felt a huge pain in my heart " No , Please Mason tell me the truth " I pleaded tears leving my eyes , He choke a sob " Her took her Chris " he said and I stood not careing about the pain " Chris , wait . where are you going ?! Dammit Chris you're hurt " Mason said trying to sit me back on the bed but pushed him " I DON'T CARE ABOUT MYSELF , I CARE ABOUT THE GIRL I LOVE , THAT MOTHERFUCKER TOOK HER AND I'M GOING TO GET HER BACK " I screamed .

I started to put my clothes on tossing the hospital clothes on the ground " We called the police and they are doing their best Chris , you need to get rest to recover . Please Chris i don't want to lose another friend " He said begging me and i looked at him " Don't worry Mason , I wont get hurt and if i did , it'll be for the girl i love . I promised her to protect her with my life , and I'm going to keep that promise " I said walking towards the door " Then I'm coming with you , She's like a sister i didn't have and I'm going to help you to get her back " He said as we walked out the door , the nurses kept calling but we ignored them , We went out and got in Mason's car . Don't worry Inna , I'm going to find you babe .

Inna's Pov:-

I opened my eyes and groaned at the pain in the back of my head , I looked at my surrounding and saw that i was in and ordinary bedroom , My eyes went wide and i sat up quickly , I looked down at myself and saw that i was still in my dress , I sighed in relief . I heard footsteps coming from outside the room , my heart raced and i started to cry from the fear , he killed my bestfriend and now he is going to kill me too , oh my God . The door opened and i let out a sob , I didn't want to look but the voice made me look " Oh sweetie , Are you okay ?" I saw my brother Josh coming towards me . I smiled and jumped from the bed and hugged him tightly " Oh my God Josh , I thought that I'd never see you again . How did you get me back ?! " I asked and pulled away , He looked down at me and a little smirk appeared on his face , what's going on ! " I didn't get you back " He said and i frowned " What ?! I don't understand " I said confused , if he didn't get me back then why am i with him?! , He cupped my face " I'm the one who took you babe " he said and i saw something in his eyes that i couldn't recognize .

I felt tears roll down my cheeks as i slowly removed his hands from my face and backed away , that's mean that he's the one who killed Ella ?! Oh my dear god " N-no , Please t-tell me that y-you didn't do this " I pleaded as i tears streamed down my face and i started to cry . He frowned slowly and looked at the floor , and i already knew that it's true . I let out a sob " No no no , please God . Why would you do this ?! Oh my God " I hid my face in my hands and cried my life " I'm sorry . please don't cry , I only did this so we can be together " He said running towards me and pulling me to his chest , I flinched and stayed away , I saw hurt in his eyes " We were already together , Josh " I said not understanding " No we weren't , but now we are " he said smiling ! Is he crazy ? He took me because he wants me to live with him ! How can he be this stupid ?! And what did Ella do to deserve a horrible death like that ?! I shoke my head suddenly feeling angry " How could you do this to me ?!" I yelled at him for tje firat time in my whole life and it seemed to shock him " I love you " he said and i nodded in disappointment , I know he loves me , he always cared for me , he's my brother " I know " I whispered and he looked at me with dark eyes " I don't love you this way " he said and i frowned in confusion but then it hit me , my jeart raced and i didn't want to believe it " W-what do you mean ?!" I asked and he reached and stroked my cheeks " I mean , I love you . I've been in love with you for 3 years now " he said smiling .

My eyes widened and suddenly i felt sick , I slapped his hands away " What the hell ?! You're my freaking brother !!! " I yelled feeling disgusted by him , It's like this is the first time i see and know him . How could he think about me this way ! " I love you so much Inna , Why don't you get it ! Everytime we touch , I feel my body burning and all i want to do is touch you in any way possible . I didn't go to that therapist because of our father , It was because of you . It was because all i wanted was you to be in my arms , not in brotherly and sisterly way , but in the way that will allow me to touch every inch of your silky baby body , the way that will allow me to love you and please you " I gasped and put my hand on my mouth !! How could he think like that ?! I wanted to throw up at the words that came from his mouth " You're SICK " i cried and shoke my head " I'm not sick , I'm not sick . I'm in love with you " he said quiclky " This kind of love is wrong , Josh . You can't love you sibling this way , It's so wrong . We can love each other in a brotherly and sisterly way but not like that , Please Josh . Let me go ." I pleaded and prayed that he would understand but i guess he didn't because the next think i was shoved on the bed and Josh sitting on my thighs .

My eyes went wide " Don't you dare say it's wrong " He shouted and slapped me on the face . Hard . I screamed and held my cheek , I looked at his angry face and couldn't believe that my brother for the first time hit me , I started to cry silently , the tears making my cheeks hurt even more . Josh covered his mouth " fuck !" he mumbled he reached and stroked my hair " Inna baby , I'm so sorry , I'm such a dick . Please baby , I didn't mean to slap you . Forgive me sweetie , I lost control , I'm sorry " he said as i closed my eyes and kept crying . He moved my hand away from my cheek and i winced in pain , it hurts like hell, I felt his breath on my cheek and i opened my eyes quickly , He planted a kiss on my cheek and i turned my head in disgust , how could i let him kiss me after he said all those things to me , even on my cheek ?! He didn't stop at this , He kept kissing me over and over again at the same cheek " S-stop " I choke and he turned my head with his hands " Say you forgive me , say it Inna . Say it babe " he said and i kept my mouth shut and closed my eyes .

How can i forgive him?! After what he did , After killing my best friend , after kidnapping me , after telling me that he loves me in this sick way that he shouldn't does !! . He leaned and kissed my cheek again and this time he kissed the other one too , he kissed my forehead , my closed eyes and my nose , I feel so disgusted as i try to push him put he doesn't care , my heart raced as he kissed me near my lips , I started to panic and turned my head furiously " S-stop please . Stop " i cried and opened my eyes and looked at him " I'm sorry , p-please forgive me Inna , Please babe " he said and i knew if i didn't he will keep doing this .

I nodded slowly " Okay " i whispered and he shoke his head " no , say ' I forgive you babe ' " he said smiling a little , i pursed my lips at the nickname he gave to himself , how can i call my brother ' babe' for the love of the God !!! I closed my eyes " I .. forgive you " i said " babe " he finished for me " Say it , Inna " I gulped " I f-forgive you .. b-babe " I said feeling sick in my stomach , He smiled widely " I love you so much , sweetie . " he said and i shoke my head " P-please , I want my m-mother . Let me go " i cried and he shoke his head " No no no , we wont get back there , we will be here in this house together . Actually she's busy now , she's trying to find who killed Shane " he smirked and my eyes went wide at horror " Y-you killed him ?! " I asked in fright and he nodded " He weren't the first one , him or You're friend ... or they will be the last " he said and i frowned , That's mean he killed people before !! . I have to find a way to run away from him . He's not my brother anymore , He's a monster .