Chapter 28

The next few weeks were hard. I practiced every day. The boys were also hard at work on their comeback, which I was allowed to know nothing about. As for me, I was set to debut in a year and a half if I kept up my current pace.

Now ARMY is still working hard to get me official social media, but I don't think I'll get one till I have a set debut day. Which was fine by me, I kinda like the mystery surrounding me right now. Other than knowing my name and what I look like the only way to get information about me is through BTS. Who somehow say just enough to make it seem like they're giving away information when it really just raises more questions. I love going through stan Twitter, It's so funny to see all the theories about me floating around.

But currently, I was on my way to a meeting. This was going to outline and plan the next year and a half, my training schedule. I was excited as I boarded the lift up to the top floor. When I walked out I ran into Jungkook, who immediately pushed me in front of him, attempting to hide behind a 5'2 person. I then saw Jin and Yoongi quickly coming toward me. I waved my hand and smiled cutely and asked

"So uh why am I being used as a human shield?"

I then noticed the camera guy behind Jin and Yoongi, welp good thing I took time on my appearance this morning.

The guys had not answered my question. Just continued their stare-off. I attempted to slip away but Jungkook's hands on my shoulders kept me in place.

"Uh, guys I have stuff to get to so how about this. You tell me what the bunny did and I figure out what to do, Yeah?" I said

"Well princess, Someone thought it would be a good idea to tie us together when we fell asleep in the practice room," Jin answered

I then noticed the rope between them tied to their ankles. I just turned around to face jungkook. He smiled sheepishly at me. I grab his forearm, turn around and walk to where Jin and yoongi are. I walk between them, and when Jungkook is right between them I let go and the two eldest grab him. I simply say

"Don't be too mean! I'll see you later!"

I continued down the hall to Bang PD's office. Knocked and waited for him to call me in.

When I sat down across from him at his desk He said we had a few things to go over.

"Okay Iris, the plans for the next year in a half is this, it's repetitive but does give some buffer room if needed. If we stay on track with this schedule you will debut in early 2020. Does that sound good?"

"Yes, sir. I will work hard!"

"I know you will. You've already shown so much skill and dedication that I have no doubt that you won't debut. Now the second thing, I have gotten mail, emails, tweets, did you know your trending on Twitter as the number one worldwide trend with #giveiristwitter. You have fans, Iris. Now that being said I don't want to give you official accounts until you are set to debut in case something happens in your life that changes your path. So I will be giving you access to BTS official Twitter to interact with ARMY and your own fans. But you will have to get every tweet proofread by Namjoon or yoongi. And if you want to surprise BTS with a tweet, Sejin or I can review it as well. Now I've also heard you got caught in a bangtan bomb today. Is that correct?"

"Oh yes, I kinda ran into it when I got off the elevator."

"Ah, well the editing team wants you to fill out a release form so that they can show your face without blurring it out. Is that okay?"

"Oh yeah that's fine"

He then handed me a document to sign, I read it. Probably taking longer than I should because it's in Korean, which I still have a problem reading in large quantities. I sign it and hand it back. I smile and he continues