Ha ha A VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION! Please don't kill me.

Hey, so I have 2 questions, and you don't have to answer the second one if you answer no to the first one.

1. Should I put this book on hold for a bit to write other stuff? I've really been wanting to expand the genre of story's I write, but having to constantly keep up with the updates has kinda been getting in the way of that. I don't want to finish this, but I'm worried that until I do or at least pause it for a while I work be able to do other stuff. It's also kinda stressing me out.

2. If I were to do that, which story should I write first?

-Ghost Deku AU: After a particularly nasty assault staged by the Leage Of Villains on UA highschool, resulting in many injuries, one student unfortunately lost his life to save the rest. His class was devastated, especially the spiky blonde boy and chocolate haired girl he was protecting in the fray. All Might was heartbroken, wondering how he was going to pass on One For All's legacy now, but mostly getting over the grief of losing his surrogate son. The whole school was in mourning, whether they wanted to admit it or not, and the media didn't help the situation either.

Little did they know, though, that someone was watching them, calling out to them in desperate cry's of comfort that they couldn't hear. He wanted to tell them he was sorry for making them suffer, and that it was selfish to put them through what he had by leaving. But he was gaining strength, slowly. A flicker of familiar green lightning, a hand on someones shoulder, whispered words that sounded so familiar. Could he still fulfill his dream of being the number one hero? Even in this form? Izuku Midoriya will just have to find out.

-Time Travel AU *manga spoilers*: Izuku Midoriya was still trying to deal with the fact that he apparently had 3 quirks (I know he only has 2 in the canon but I wanted to make him a bit more OP). One had manifested shortly after the other, named Black Whip, and the other Float, from All Mights mentor herself and amplified by One For All's stockpiling into basically flying. It was a surprise, not just to him, but to his mentor and classmates as well.

Even with his extra strength, though, he still somehow managed to be cornered by a villain in an alleyway while on a mock patrol. How the tall, gangly man in front of him had gotten onto UA grounds, he didn't know. As the man lunged forward, there was a bright flash of light, a searing pain in his temples, and he was gone, along with the villain. When he came too, he was face to face with a familiar blue-grey haired villain in an all too familiar training facility, the only marks of his past self being an increase in muscle mass, the scars that littered his arms from countless battles, and his newfound powers. Can he change this future for the better? Will he ever make it back to his timeline? Defeat the Villain who brought him there in the first place? Who will he confide in? Only time will tell.

-Villain Deku AU: A warp, blood, screams. All of these things and sounds were present in that fateful day at UA high. How could this happen? Why were only three people left behind to fight off the knife welding villain popping out of the purple-black portal stationed on the floor? Why did he have to be taken? These questions and similar were running through the students heads as they witnessed the aftermath of the thing that could barely be called a fight. It was more a struggle.

But, there was hope, if you could call it that. After about a month, he was free. Free from his former mindset, that is. That former mindset being his petty dreams of being a hero. Now, though, he felt alive. He didn't question the medicine he'd been taking every day. His family had told him it was to keep those pesky heroes from messing with his mind again. This is who he'd always been, right? A killer, a villain, a menace. Someone who was going to wipe the world clean of the dirt the called themselves do-gooders. These shattered memories and voices that were surfacing didn't matter, right? Who was Kacchan? Why did he feel like he wanted to protect these kids he was in the middle of attacking? How did they seem to know him? It must be a trick, right? Right?! Yes, a trick. That's what he was trying to convince himself it was. It was all a trick, and the villain Deku hated tricks.