𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘴 𝘪 𝘶𝘴𝘦.

I used to think there was a secret app the talented people kept from us, but nope. Every app I will mention, you have most likely heard of before.

I used to prefer editing on my laptop before laziness got to me, so the examples for mobile apps will mostly be my Instagram edits and not covers. When I made this, I only had 3 mobile covers.

All the apps are free, but some have in-app purchases for fonts, filters, etc. I don't purchase shit because the broke life once called to me in a dream and I have yet to leave.

Apps are ranked based on how easy to use they are for beginners. The first one being the easiest, and the last being the hardest. They're all easy once you get to know them, so don't get discouraged.

𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘴 𝘪 𝘶𝘴𝘦:

This book's cover was made on Canva :D

I prefer the web version but the app works just fine.

Canva is your friend! Canva loves you! Well.. your money, but there wouldn't be money without you, so!

I don't really use Canva for covers anymore, but you can obviously use it for anything you want! I recently discovered they have new neon sign styled fonts, so yes I'm going wild with them, try and stop me. 

Don't get too used to the templates. Try doing things on your own as well!