26 - for my girl

*this is so long omg*

Ashton's standing on my porch.

Ashton's feet are on my porch.

Ashton Irwin is on my fucking porch.

He has on his usual black pants and black boots. He's wearing this sexy black coat and his hair's sticking out from underneath a black beanie.

He looks way too good in all black.

The one thing that stands out though, is the flower in his hand. He has a daisy and he keeps turning it between his fingers.

I feel my cheeks starting to blush and look past him, onto my dark street.

"What are you doing here?" I ask quietly, swallowing nervously.

My attention goes to him once again when he takes a step forward. He hasn't been smiling at all, he actually looks nervous. I'm glad I'm not the only one.

"I brought you another flower," His voice comes out gentle as if he's afraid I'm going to yell at him.

And honestly, I thought I would yell at him. I'm still angry, but none of that seems to matter right now.

I just stare at him and he raises the flower up to my face, touching my cheek with it. A laugh escapes my mouth and he smiles. I reach up to take the flower. He gives it to me and then slides his hands in the pockets of his coat.

"You're not wearing enough, Ashton. It's too cold," I scold him but he just shakes his head.

"Go back inside. You're the one barely wearing any clothes," He coughs while backing up.

"So, you came here just to give me a flower?" I ask suspiciously as I walk closer to him.

"That's what I said," He says in an amused voice.

"I don't believe you. Why would you leave? You just got here," I tell him, finally standing right in front of him.

He doesn't really tower over me since I'm fairly tall, but he is taller. He stands straighter as soon as I get closer and it makes me feel smaller than I actually am.

It's so cold that I can see our breath. I'm doing my best not to shiver and let him see how cold I feel. He looks so inviting and warm, I move close enough to see the stubble on his chin.

Jesus, his jaw is perfection.

"Here," He says and I look up to see him taking his beanie off of his head. He places it softly over my hair and I start giggling because I'm so damn nervous.

"Cutie," He says with a laugh. He exhales loudly and then leans away to look at me.

Frustrated, I grab his wrist and furrow my eyebrows. "Why won't you get closer to me?"

The wrist I was holding breaks out of my hand and moves to hold my waist. Ashton tries to step closer. He doesn't really do it smoothly though.

His spastic self moved too quickly over some ice and he falls backwards into the snow in my yard. I pulled away from him before he could pull me down too. I'm currently trying to catch my breath as I laugh hysterically.

"I think I broke my ass," He groans but a laugh still creeps into his voice.

"You're an idiot," I laugh, wiping the tears from my eyes. I carefully walk down the steps and then reach a hand to him from my spot on the sidewalk.

He glances at my hand and leans forward to grab it. I try to pull him up but he's a lard ass and I can't move him.

"You gotta help me out," I huff but be just tugs on my arm. I shake my head but he's already pulling me in the snow too.