Chapter Thirteen

Kelvin pulled out, spraying his jinx all over her backside before raising his face. He looked at the wall clock, just to be sure that the hidden camera was still there. He would give it to her, she was good, veeery good.

"That was terrific honey. You're the bomb." Sarah said out of breath.

"And you're the best. So, does your boss do you this good?"

Sarah frowned. Why was he always talking about him?
She straddled his leg, silently praying for the *junior* to wake up.

"Its the two of us now honey. I swear with my life, I'll never be with anyone else apart from you."

"Promise?"

"I promise baby."

He nodded, his colleague at the bottom also nodding in approval.
"Come here. I need those cute legs on my shoulders."

She smiled too. She's met her match.

****
Amara walked into the kitchen where Gertrude was cutting okra. She was putting on one of Micheal's shirts. It was time to show everyone that very soon, she would be running the affairs of this house.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

Gertrude stood up, surprised at her outfit.

"Are you deaf or dumb?"

"Okra soup ma. It's for lunch." Gertrude answered.

"Rubbish. I'll have indomie peppersoup and grilled fish. Make mango juice with a pinch of salt. I'll be down by one on the dot. Ask Ebere to get me hot water and a piece of towel. My back aches." She turned and walked out of the kitchen, leaving Gertrude speechless.

She went back upstairs to Micheal's room.
"Hey." She bolted the door.

"You're up. Thought we'll be in bed all day." Micheal said from the bed, stifling a yawn.

"No honey. My back aches and I'm so so hungry right now."

"Have you asked them to prepare something for you? Or shall we eat out?"

"I've told Gertrude. I'll just wait."

"Alright. Let me get some work done online. I'll see you when lunch is served."
He quickly wrote a cheque and gave it to her. She left the room without saying a word.

As soon as she got to her room, she almost ran mad with joy. Eight hundred thousand, just for a night.
Claire! You should die please.

--------
He fed her, satisfaction gleaming in her eyes.
They had been moved upstairs and he had called kelvin to inform him.

"I'm okay Phil."

"I'm not sure about that baby. Have two more spoons."

"I'm not a baby." She said with a frown.

"But you're my baby. Come on."
She pouted her lips and looked at him. He was everything her husband was not.

"I'll finish it if you'll give me my phone."

"Oh please. I won't do that."

"Then go with the food and watch your baby die of starvation." She said with a smirk.

"Jeez. You're in a hospital and blackmailing me huh?'

"I'm a very good business woman."
They both laughed and he continued feeding her after which he began to eat his own lunch.

"I want to go home." Claire suddenly said.

Phil looked at her like she was crazy and went back to his meal.