13

"Miss Strange , a delivery man is in the lobby for you." Jarvis announced form the speakers the next day when you and Eclipse where lounging in your bedroom.

"Thanks Jarvis." You thanked the tower politely before you headed down to the lobby, telling Eclipse you would meet him in the living room.

When you got down to the lobby the delivery man was over in the waiting area looking over the Avenger memorabilia that the team, mostly Tony, set out for decoration. Things like Tony's old arc reactors, Nat's guns, Clint's arrows, and many others things all in bulletproof cases for show on display.

"I was told you have something for me?" You asked the delivery man with a bright smile, announcing your presence.

He quickly turned to you, startled for a moment, before he held out a box with your name on it. "I do." He agreed politely. "If you could just sign here."

You signed the paper, and in exchange the delivery man gave you the box. You thanked him before heading back up the elevator to meet Eclipse.

You found Eclipse in the living room waiting for you. "Look what I got!" You told your dragon brightly, holding up your box.

He fallowed you into the kitchen where you got a knife to open your box. Eclipse watched curiously as you cut open the box and pulled out a thick, long, bungee cord and a harness. "We've been needing to practice this." You told Eclipse. You and your dragon rider friends had come up with this move over the three months you were out with them. The idea was that you could jump off your dragon and bungee jump down to whatever needed picking up. It could be used as a rescue move or an ambush move depending on the situation.

Eclipse looked from you to the rope and harness you were holding up then back to you. "What do you think Eclipse?" You asked him excitedly. Eclipse sniffed the bungee, pinning his ears back and glaring at it. "Come on bud," you told your dragon, "you know your wing span is too big to get us up close to ledges and tall cliffs. If we can get a hang of bungee jumping then that's just one more useful thing we can do."

Eclipse continued to glare at you.

"Remember the time Anna fell off that cliff and we couldn't get to her because of that updraft?" You asked your dragon. "Or that time Hunter fell down a sink hole but you were to big to go in after him? Or that time when some dragon hunters got that baby Triple Strike, and we couldn't fly in and save it because whenever we got too close they could hear us?"

Eclipse glared at you some more, but snorted his agreement to practice bungee jumping.

     "Perfect!" You exclaimed excitedly.
*

"Ok." You told your dragon as the two of you flew over the city. "Step one is to get used to the bungee."

Eclipse growled in protest and looked put upon, but continued to fly steady.

You tugged on the bungee, making sure it was securely fastened to the saddle and to your harness. The last thing you wanted was for it to come loose and plummet to your death. You would never hear the end of it from Eclipse.

     "I think we're ready." You told Eclipse as you stood up on his back.

       Eclipse grumbled and rolled his eyes, but you knew he wouldn't let you fall. He was just tired of you always coming up with new, more dangerous things to do.

     You threw the bungee cord over the side of your dragon, making sure it didn't have any knots or tangles. "Don't think just jump." You told yourself as you looked down over the city.