E

"The major cause of his anger and fear of abandonment comes from his borderline personality disorder, which also explains his mood swings and self harm......if that's the case than me abandoning him would really be hard on him because I'm the only psychiatrist he opened up to." Rosé was deep in thoughts when

"Doc what got you so busy? You've been cooped up in your office for three days now." Asked jungkook while leaning against the door frame.

"I'm just going over Mr Park's file, I think I made a mistake by leaving the case." Answered rosé without removing her eyes from a blue coloured file.

"Just leave it rosie, there's nothing much to do for him anyway."
Jungkook spoke with irritation.

Rosé didn't reply as she bit her lower lip. She still had a one week dead line before she officially leaves the case.
Should she really give up on her patient? For some reason her conscience was begging her to help him.

.
.
.

After jisoo was gone, jimin wasn't himself anymore, he was at the verge of quilting his job, he stopped hanging out with friends and stared to engage himself in self harm.

Jisoo still lived in the apartment right across from his, he tried to talk to her numerous times but she would always managed to slip past him. He was getting  afraid of the growing loneliness.

It wasn't until the day he saw her with suga that he finally understood that his sufferings were in vain. He was the only one hanging on to love where as she clearly moved on and had returned to her ex. He was devastated at first but slowly he started to heal himself.

He was ready to let go if it meant her happiness.

He started to visit a a psychiatrist named daesung, he took his job more seriously, he started to hangout with his friends again and even tried to spend time with his family.

When he thought that everything was fine, and he had moved on from her, she returned.

It was a dark and stormy night, he was sleeping peacefully on his bed when suddenly he heard loud bagging on his front door followed by a voice that was pleading for him to open the door.

Reluctantly he got of the bed, it wasn't until he recognized the voice of the person on the other side that he dashed towards door. He immediately opened it only to come face to face with jisoo.

She looked horrible, her hair were tangled up in a mess,her makeup was smudged, her cheeks had tear stains and she was crying uncontrollably.

On seeing him she stepped forward and embraced him, Jimin was hesitant at first but slowly he wrapped his arms around her shaking form. She was so fragile in his hold that it made his heart ache.

The broken look in her eyes was enough make him forget about the suffering she had caused him, the pain he had to went through because of her. That night he realized that no matter how hard he tried to forget her, she'll always be in his heart.

After guiding her towards the sofa and giving her a glass of water jisoo calmed down.

"What happened?" Jimin asked but his question was answered with only silence.

He took a deep breath "look jisoo you and I both know that you're here for reason and if you won't tell me, I can't help you with it." Jimin knew that he sounded cold but who could blame him? He was still angry at her for leaving him.

Jisoo only stared at her hands, what should she say to him now after hurting his feelings? She was feeling guilty for betraying him, for being the cause of his sorrow. Even after everything she has done to him, she still ended up on his door.

Jisoo was deep in her thoughts when suddenly she felt his hand under her chin slowly tilting it up. She watched how his eyes widened as he stared at her face.

"Who did this?" His voice was dangerously low as the flames of rage consumed him. His eyes were still focused on the bruise on her cheek.

"I asked you a question." He asked again.

She closed her eyes, fresh tears slipped past her lashes as they trickled down  her face.

"Suga"

That night she told him everything, from how he had blackmail her into dating him again to how he was abusing her because she refused to let him have his way with her again.

"That's it! I'm going to kill that bastard." He spoke with belligerence.
He was going to walk away when jisoo grabbed his wrist with both of her hands.

"No! Please no!" She begged.

"ARE YOU STILL SIDING WITH HIM AFTER WHAT THAT MOTHERFUCKER
HAD DONE TO US!!" his loud voice boomed in the entire apartment causing her to flinch away from him.

After seeing the fear in her eyes he cursed. "I'm going out. You stay here." He said before walking away.

.
.
.
.
.

Rosé was walking through the hallway, she was exhausted at this point, she had been so busy reading books and case studies to find a way to help her patient to even think about eating or getting proper sleep. She was actually feeling quite dizzy.

She turned around the corner to go to hospital canteen to get some food but stopped when she noticed jungkook standing with the nurse she had bumped into few days ago.

They both looked quite happy while talking to each other, if rosé didn't know any better she would've assumed them to be a couple.

She shook her head.... She was just being paranoid. She needed some food and an eight hour sleep to think rationally. "Hey guys!" She greeted both of them cheerfully.

She noticed how Lisa flinched a little at her voice and how jungkook's eyes widened momentarily before turning back to normal.

"Hey Rosie" he greeted her back. "You're finally out of your office now, huh! W-wanna eat together?"

Rosé noticed that he seemed nervous.
"Maybe I'm thinking too much." She thought to herself.

"Sure" She tried to give a genuine smile.

____________________________________

A/N

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE, I'M JUST NOT THAT FIT TO BE AN AUTHOR, I GUESS.

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT ANYWAYS.

______________________________________