20: Party Guessed

Y/N POV

Tonight was Lydia's big birthday party but the thing is nobody is coming other than, us her friends. Everyone thinks she's insane so they don't want to go. I stood behind Stiles at the door. He had a giant ass present for her. 

"Happy birthday" Stiles says. Stiles struggles to get inside with the present. I see Lydia roll her eyes and walk away.

"Don't forget to try the punch" She yells. I see Stiles fall to the ground. I walk over him. 

"Are you going to help me" Stiles asks.

"No" I smile at him before walking off. I see Lydia.

"Hey birthday! looking great" I say to her.

"Thank you, punch?" She says. I accept the punch and take a sip.

"This is good" I say.

"I know" She smiles. I walk into the back yard to find Allison. She was talking to Stiles and Scott.

"Hey guys" I say. 

"Hey" They say. 

"Jackson's not here" Allison says.

"Yeah, nobody's here" Stiles says.

"Maybe it's just early" Scott says.

"Or nobody's coming because Lydia has turned into the town pysco" I say

"Well we have to do something cause we completely ignored her for the past two weeks" Allison says. 

"She's completely ignore Stiles for the past 10 years" Scott says. I laugh before slapping my hand over my mouth to get myself to shut up. 

" I see it as not being on her radar yet" Stiles says. I roll my eyes. 

"We don't owe her a party" I say. 

"What about a chance to get back to normal" Allison says. 

"Normal?" Scott questions.

"She wouldn't be the town wack job if it wasn't for us" Allison says.

"She went to go find Jackson it's her fa-" I was saying before Stiles covered my mouth. I slap at his hand and he lets go. 

"I guess I could use my co-captain powers to get the lacrosse team here" Scott says. 

"Yeah I also know some people who can get this thing going like really going" Stiles says.  

"Who" Allison asks. 

"I met them the other night, let's just say they know how to party" Stiles says. Stiles and Scott go off to make some calls.

"I have no idea what Stiles has planned" I say. Allison shrugs. A few minutes later I see people walking through the door. 

"Stiles, you brought the people from the club here" I say.

"Yeah, they know how to party" Stiles says starting to dance a little. I laugh and quickly walk away from him not wanting to be embarrassed by his awful dancing skills. I walk out by Lydia and Allison.

"Drink more" Lydia smiles handing me a drink. She then walks off. 

"Are you okay" I ask Allison. She looked off today.

"Yeah, just tired" She says looking over at Scott.

"Should I be worried about Issac tonight" I say.

"Why?" Allison asks.

"It's a full moon, what if he kills someone" I say.

"He has Derek that's a good thing" Allison says. I nod. Lydia saw I was done with another dink and gave more another one. I have had like three of these. I don't hold alcohol too well so guess who is getting drunk. Me. As soon as I chugged the drink in my hand Allison was gone. I shrug and go fill up my cup.

"Whoa there girl" Stiles says grabbing the cup from me.

"Hey give that back" I say trying to reach the cup he was holding above my head. I finally grab it, and start drinking again.

"Is this your 5th drink" Stiles says.

"Nope it's my fourth" I say drinking more.

"I'm fine Stiles" I say smiling at him. 

"If you say so" Stiles says before spotting Scott and walking off with him. I sway to the music a little before I see something, it was the wolf that attacked us in the school. I hear it's growl as it pushes people through the crowd, their bleeding bodies going into the water making the water go red. It was coming closer to me. Tears formed in my eyes as it got closer to me. 

"Your too weak" Peter says in his wolf form, his voice was deep. I could feel my heart beating out of my chest.

"Your too weak" He screamed. I backed into the pole and flinched as he swings at me. I open my eyes to see Peter gone. I try to calm down my breathing as I look around. What the hell just happened. I look down at my drink. I smell it. I throw the drink away and go to find Stiles, Scott, and Allison. Everything was becoming blurry as I walked.

"Scott" I say.

"Y/n hey i've got you" Scott says grabbing my forearms.

"Peter, he was a wolf he killed everyone" I say breathing heavy. 

"Everyone's fine y/n just drink this water and come sit down" Scott says, he sits me down next to him and Stiles. He then hands me a water. 

"I'm sorry" I say as I lean onto Scott's shoulder. 

"It's fine let's just get you sober" He says. After I was able to grab the water myself he starts to try to get Stiles sober. It wasn't working. Some girl came over to us. 

"What are you doing, if you want to sober him up fast that's not the right way to do it" The girl says.

"You can do better" Scott asks. 

"I can do best boy" She says grabbing Stiles and pushes his head under the water. 

"How do you feel" She asks him after bringing him up.

"Like I might have to revisit my policy on hitting a girl" Stiles says.

"He's sober" She says.

"Thank you" I say.

"Girl you need it too" She says. She pushes my head underwater. 

"Oh god" I say.

"Your welcome" She says before getting up and walking away. I wipe my face. 

"Come on let's find Lydia" Scott says. We went searching through the house to find her.  see everyone is high looking. Did Lydia drug us with her drink? 

"I can't swim don't please" I hear someone yelling. It was Matt. They threw him in. I quickly take off my jacket as I see him struggling. I run and jump into the pool. I wasn't the best swimmer but I could get him up to the surface and have someone grab him. I grab Matt's waist pushing his head above the water. I feel someone pull him up. I swim up to the surface to see it was Jackson. I hold onto the side of the pool.

"What are you looking at" Matt says. As Matt leaves the cops show up. Stiles helps me out of the pool and we walk out of the house. 

"Come on let's get you home so you don't freeze to death"

The last part lowkey doesn't make sense but whatever! I hope you guys liked this chapter!!  Again, i am so sorry for how long this takes! thank you so being so patient and staying to read my book!