See me

Jack stopped pestering Lyra. His behavior would often change, he would be a huge dick to a asshole to someone who acted normal.

Something was up with him and Lyra noticed, she didn't want to say what was wrong with him, she just knew he needed help.

"Lyra." His voice was like a whisper, but rough. Lyra turned to him. Everything around them turned black. Lyra looked around and started to get worried.

"You know what you are." Jack says getting close to her. Lyra looked at him confused and was growing anxious.

"Stop this." She demanded in a low voice. "I can't. Soon enough, you'll be stuck here. Like me." Jack says turning around and taking one step.

One step and he was gone. Lyra looked around her, trying to find where Jack went.

"He's not wrong." Lyra turned around and her breath shortened. "Y-you're m-m-" Lyra was cut off by the person who stood in front of her.

"You. Yes, I'm the demon side of you." Lyra's demon says, she raised a brow. "Stop hiding from it." Lyra's other self was a lot closer to her.

Their faces were 6 inches apart. "Stop this." Lyra says stepping back. She tried but was stopped by something.

She looked at her wrists and saw chains around them. She looked up to see herself smirking. "You don't realize it yet, but Jack had been fighting himself. Just like you are now." Other Lyra says as she crossed her arms.

"This is just a dream." Lyra tried reassuring herself. "Oh, dear, no. It's not. Stop hiding from me, you're true self." Other Lyra was now behind her.

"See me like you see yourself now. All that anger you built up over the years...release it. I'll take cate of you, us." Other Lyra whispered into cuffed Lyra's ear.

Lyra opened her eyes and looked around her. Everything was back to normal. She sighed and sat down, she checked the time on her phone.

"It's nearly 5. Why did that dream go on for that many hours? It only felt like 3 minutes." Lyra says to herself.

She covered her face with her hands. She exhaled, "What's happening to me?" She asked her self.

Had she gone mad? Was this one of Jack's tricks? Or was it really the other Lyra warning her that she's almost at her breaking point?

She walks back to Jensen's home. Once she got there she knocked. She tried forgetting what happened hours before.

She wasn't ready to tell anyone just yet. Jensen opened the door and greeted her, he lets her in and the two sat on the couch.

They watched a movie together, both enjoying each others company. Here and there, Lyra would think about what had happened.

How strange, she thought to herself, breaking point?

Later after their movie date, Lyra left and walked back home. "See me like you see yourself" what does that mean?" Lyra asked herself as she repeated the words of the other her.

"See me." She muttered as she turned to look at the mirror in front of her. "See me." She said in a low voice.

"Have I gone mad?" She asked herself. She sighed and shook her head. "Why am I thinking about this?" She heard a soft yawn.

She turned to see her bed was occupied by her dog. She smiled and carefully walked out of her room. Before she left she put on her pajamas.

She had shoes on and walked outside. She went to the garden. The garden was always filled with many flowers.

She went to pick one up. She smiled as she looked at it. She placed it back on the stem and closed her eyes. Once she opened them the flower was back with the others.

She let go of it and sighed. She looked up at the moon. "First fathers memories and now...whatever that was?" She says, looking at the bright full moon.

It was like the light from it beamed one her. "Gaia, what is happening to me?" She asked, placing her hands on chest.

"What am I?" She asked at the moon again. She sighed, of course the moon wouldn't answer. It was a moon not a person.

"I just want an answer." Lyra says as she lowered her head. Her hands rest on her thighs, she took in a deep breath.

"You will get one soon." A voice said, the voice was next to her. Lyra didn't even flinch.

She looked up and saw it was herself. "Who are you?" She asked, "You." The other Lyra respondes looking at her.

"You're hurting. I can tell. Even after all the abuse, you still want to forgive your mother?" The other Lyra asked in a condescending tone.

"You are stupid." The other Lyra scoffs as she insulted normal Lyra. "It's better to forgive and forget." Lyra says looking down.

"No. You can't forgive her or forget. You still have nightmares of her. You're terrified of your own mother. You changed your name because she was the one to name you." The other Lyra says.

"You so desperately want to forget what you went through, but you can't. You held it in for so long, the abuse and bullying. The anger built up, that's why I'm here." The other Lyra says looking back up at the moon.

"I'm not angry, nor am I terrified." Lyra says shaking her head as she looked at the other her. The other Lyra sighed, "Don't lie. Lying wont work on me, I'm you. You are furious. One day, you'll snap. And I will be the one to come out and save you...save us from any more abuse." The other Lyra says placing her hand on normal Lyra's hand.

"You can't change your faith, Lyra." With that, the other Lyra disappeared. Lyra sobbed, she didn't want to believe it, she can't.

Lyra sniffled, and took deep breaths. "I can change it....can I?" She asked herself.

Why me?

_____________________
A/N: Hi guys, I went back to count the chapters. Season 1 20 chapters and Season 2 26 plus this one (27).

I have decided this will be the end of season two, perhaps.

I just wanted to say thank you for reading this, I know I thank you guys many times but I really mean it.

I'll see you in the next season, I will post it on the 10th of August.

Until then, stay safe 💛