Hundred Eleven

Gabi shakes her head and smiles. "Okay? He likes you...Just, tell him you're obviously unavailable."

Benjamin lets out a sigh and rubs his head. "I-...Did I initiate this? By letting him stay in my house?"

"No. You're cute and he likes you. But you're not single and he's gonna need to understand that, Benny. It's not your fault. You can't control other people's feelings."

Benjamin lays back on his bed and frowns. "What if Noah thinks I'm allowing him to hit on me."

Gabi lets out a laugh. "Okay, Noah may be a jealous guy, but he's not stupid, okay? He loves you and trusts you."

Benjamin nods. "Yeah, you're right."

Gabi sits down on her own bed and smiles. "What time is he coming to get you?"

"Like an hour. You sure your parents are okay with us hanging out over there again?"

"Trust. They're out of state for the weekend and won't be back until Tuesday. I stole a few bottles from my dad's liquor closet."

Benjamin shakes his head. "He has a closet dedicated to liquor? Girl...Let me move in."

"Okay, Mr. lightweight. What're you wearing tonight?"

"Hm. I'm thinking my white top, the one Noah likes a lot and some skinny jeans."

"Ooh. Someone wants to get laid tonight."

Benjamin smiles and lets out a small laugh. "Hm. Maybe."

"Oh, gross. At least do it in a guest bedroom. I'm keeping my bedroom door locked."

"No, we wouldn't do it in a friend's house. Isn't that like totally rude? And...Weird?"

"I'm betting you twenty bucks that when Elly and Jazmyne her drink those two are gonna runoff for a good forty minutes."

"...Hm...Bet."

**
Noah walks into Benjamin's house as Olivia lets him in. She smiles, "Hey. He's upstairs I think he's almost ready."

Noah smiles back. "Cool. Can I go up?"

"Of course."

Noah smiles and slides his keys into his pockets, walking up the stairs. He glances to the side, seeing Johnathan typing something on his computer.

He turns his attention back to getting to Benjamin. He quietly knocks on the door, smiling. "Bebesita?"

Benjamin quickly throws the door open and smiles. "Hi. I'm almost ready."

Noah walks in, closing the door behind him. "What're you gonna wear?"

Benjamin realizes he doesn't have a shirt on and starts to blush. He wraps his arms around his body. "Oh...I'm sorry..J didn't mean to-."

Noah shakes his head and walks over to Benjamin, removing his hands from around his body. "You look fine, baby. I like what I see."

Benjamin starts to calm down and smiles. "Really?"

Noah nods and reaches out to grab Benjamin by his waist. "Mhm." He leans down and kisses him once before pulling away. "You don't have to be nervous around me, pretty face. You've seen me shirtless plenty of times."

Benjamin nods and smiles. He grabs his shirt from off the chair and puts it on. Noah looks up and shakes his head. "You just tryin' to tease me?"

Benjamin starts blushing again and nods. "Mhm. That was the plan." He grabs his jacket and starts to put in on.