Chapter 3.5

Where is my babyyyyyy?

Where has he gone?

Geez....he left without telling me and it's like he has been avoiding me?

"He wouldn't do that....would he?" She began to think to herself.

No....he loves me. He wouldn't avoid me.

Daki just laid down on her bed waiting for her "boyfriend", "husband", "love", and all the other names that she has for Y/N.

....

"Where is YYY/NNN-KUNNN?"

He just left and I know that he lied to me.

Is he going to tell me the truth soon?

Hmm....maybe I should find another play thing.

Maybe another person that Y/N-kun will get connected to...

And then when they die....

HE'LL GO CRAZY! HAHAHAHA!

DON'T WORRY Y/N-KUN....you'll have me again and you'll see that you don't need anyone else.

....

Why can't Daki find someone better than that guy.

I'm her older brother and all I'm trying to do is make sure that she is with a guy that I approve of.

Y/N is a nice guy and all, but that doesn't mean that you'll get my approve just for being nice.

But, why is Daki so obsessed with him.

Like, what's so great about him?

....

I swear that I should've left him for dead.

Why did I offer him the opportunity?

Even when he says my name, the curse doesn't activate like it does when others say my name. 

If it were possible to kill Y/N, then I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Speaking of Y/N, that girl he gave blood to...ahh whatever.

....

Well....here I am....back at the base....yay....

Y/N tries to creep his way in without being noticed, but we knew that wasn't going to happen.

He made sure to peek over all the corners of the hallways before actually walking through them.

Although he is a strong demon, that doesn't mean he doesn't have any fears.

Two of these things that he fears live in the same base with him.

One, an annoying man child that is always up in everyone's business.

Second, a young woman that is a bit too obsessive and maybe, kinda, slightly crazy.

....

Y/N finally had returned to his room and laid down on his bed that was centered in there.

He had covered his eyes with his arm as he was just trying to relax.

Even though he had the blood of Muzan, he still gets tired every once in a while, crazy to think that a demon gets tired.

But, of course, with that said, there is never a stale moment in the life of Y/N.

At the same time he heard two voices as his door was slammed open.

"Honey! Honey, where were you?! Why did you leave your dear wife alone?! Don't you understand that a husband and wife should be together at all times?!"

"YYY/NNN-KKUUNN! Where were you? Why did you just sudden leave and not tell me?"

Like it was said never a stale moment in the life of Y/N.

-  Hello, it has been a while. Well, I'm back from the weekend that I was having. Jokes aside, I will try to start writing again consistently with having an update every 2-3 weeks. Once I'm on break I will try to update more, but till then, I will try to keep the schedule of every 2-3 weeks. I also have new stories that I would like to write (I won't say what exactly), but I'd like to know if anyone had any ideas of what you'd like for me to write because I'd like to get feedback from you.

(In case you don't understand the "weekend" I am talking about.)

)