Chapter Twenty-Two

[A/N]: So I got a comment from a reader that she sort of wanted to see more drama happen in the story. And I contemplated on that suggestion for quite awhile now and I think I have a solution to that...

How about a start writing in BOTH Vincent and Carson's point of view? :D

Lol, I think by now you guys should really know who Carson is as a character. You know her ambitions in life, her struggles, her friends, her family, her life, and etc, etc. 

But what about Vincent?

I remember reading a comment from awhile back that she was sort of was curious to see the story through Vincent's point of view. Now the reason why I orginally didn't make this story in BOTH their perspectives was because I wanted it to be JUST Carson's story, not Vincent's. However, I feel like by writing in Vincent's point of view, get HIS insight on what's been happening to him and his old friend, that it will probably move the story along much quicker.

And maybe by doing this, it will probably make the story less boring. Lol.

But yeah! This is a trial chapter to see if you guys like the story being written in both Vincent's and Carson's perspective! :D

ANYWAYS

ENJOY!

__________________________________________________________

            P A R T   T W O:  O L D   F E E L I N G S   D I E   H A RD

__________________________________________________________

                                              Chapter Twenty-Two

                                           Wednesday, March 28th.

                                                    ~ VINCENT ~

Lunch time was always chaotic for me.

No matter where I went in this wretched school, there were always at least a group of four girls following behind me.

At first, I sort of liked the attention. I mean, it wasn't like the girls at this school looked like Medusa or anything, but there are days where I just wanted to be left alone. Taking a few pictures with some fans was alright-- I was even fine with signing a bunch autographs for my classmates to sell on e-Bay. That was cool with me, but the thing was, I didn't think anybody realized that I was just like any other human being on the face of this earth, that I too can have my days where I just want to lock myself up in my room.  My only safe haven from all the attention I would rather ignore was in my stupid car parked outside in the school's parking lot.

"Stupid phone," I hissed under my breathe as I started banging my iPhone on the steering wheel in front of me. 

When my phone finally decided to work again, I immediately searched through my contacts and clicked on my ex-girlfriend's name.

Jane Torres.

It only took one ring before Jane answered.

"Hey, Vi," she said in seductive tone.

I rolled my eyes. "Look, Jane," I started. "Carson just told me something that I really need to talk about--"

"Who the hell is Carson?" Jane interjected. She genuinely sounded confused. "Do I even know a Carson?"