Chapter 13

Kate's Pov

"I'm going to bend you over the table and fuck you Kate" She says as she springs up and kisses me pulling me off the table and onto this chair.

"Green" I whisper into her ear as she freezes up.

She then grabbed my ass and started kissing my neck, sucking it like a vampire drawing blood. Her phone then started ringing and she was brought to a halt.

"One second" She whispers as she grabs the phone.

"One second up" I whisper as I go down. I started rubbing her center over her pants as she winced a moan. I then continued and she stiffened up while maintaining a conversation on the phone.

"Alright aunt Martinez, I'll see you tomorrow" She says as I was brought to an abrupt halt as my eyes widen in rage.

"I'll talk to you later" She says as she hangs up the phone.

"Way to ruin a moment Ms. Connor" I say as I get up.

"Aunt Martinez is a dear friend of mine Kate" Says Jane.

I then sighed as I grab my coat. I still don't know why she's friends with that women. That vile human being.

"What are you doing?" She asks.

"Storming off Ms. Connor" I reply.

"It's what you do best" She says as I immediately halt.

"Is it now?" I say as my eyes widen.

"Bad choice of words but Kate you always talk about how I'll leave you but what you're doing right now is leaving me. Don't leave me Kate" She says as she comes closer.

"I don't wanna be blowing you if that women's on the other line Jane" I say as she pulls me closer.

"I won't do it again. I swear" She says as she hugs me.

I then hugged her back but she winced and her body stiffened. Is her no touch policy so severe?

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"Yeah I'm fine, let's head out" She says as she tried to maintain her breathing. She then led me through the elevator and in no time we were back in the apartment.

"Dinner has already been prepared" Says Jane.

"By your personal chef?" I tease.

"Yes, their available 24 hours a day everyday, feel free to call on them if you need anything" Says Jane as she takes off my coat.

"Oh? Like say? To go get me a pen?" I say.

"Why do you need a pen?" Asks Jane.

"I'm making an example" I say.

"You're more than capable of going into my studies and taking one of my many pens" Says Jane.

"Point proven, I'm very capable of doing things myself Ms. Connor" I pout.

"You should get accustomed to this lavish of mine Ms. Williams" Says Jane as she leads me to the table.

"I'm pretty sure I won't need to" I say.

"I wonder how long you can keep up this defiance of yours Kate" She says as she pours a glass of wine.

"Long enough Jane" I smile as she hands me a glass. I took a sip and it tasted god awful, it was so sour and very much concentrated.

"What is this?" I ask as I coughed.

"Do you not like it? It's one of the best wines" She asks.

"The cheap kind tastes better" I say still coughing. She then got up and took a napkin and wiped my face.

"Then we'll get cheap wine next time" She says as she kisses me.

"I'd like that" I say as I kiss her.

"I have most beverages. What would you like to drink?" She asks.

"Water is fine" I say.

"You're so strange" She says as she fetches me water.

"Thank you Ms. Connor" I say as she returns.

"I've arranged an appointment with Dr. Collins for you tomorrow" She says.

"Who's Dr. Collins?" I ask.

"A friend of mine, he's a brilliant physician and I help fund his practice" Says Jane.

"So you slept with him?" I ask.

"Would you be jealous if I told you I did?" Asks Jane.

"Nope" I reply.

"You're a terrible liar Ms. Williams and no Dr. Collins already found his soulmate in the eyes of the wonderful Mr. Matthew, their quite a cute couple" Says Jane.

"Does this Dr. Collins know about your little secret?" I ask.

"Yes, he also signed a Non Disclosure Agreement. I've never brought him a girl so he'll probably be shocked" Says Jane.

"Alright Ms. Connor but I have work tomorrow" I say.

"The appointment will be at 7PM. Taylor will take you there" She says.

"You're not coming with me?" I ask.

"I'm afraid not. I have a meeting at 7:20" She says.

"Very well" I smile as we finish up dinner.

"Okay, lets go" She says as she extends her hand.

"Go where?" I ask as I take her hand.

"Our sexy time was interrupted. I'm gonna fuck you before your food digests" She says as she takes me to her bedroom.

She pushed me on the bed as she started unbuttoning her pants. I then took my shirt off as she started kissing me wildly.

"You're quite horny" I say as she unbuttons my jeans.

"You make me horny" She says as she removes my jeans.

I laid there butt naked as she took her shirt off, she slowly took off her pants. She pushed two fingers inside of me as she goes faster and faster, it hurt but it hurt so good. I moan harder and harder. I could feel her inside me, that long fingers drilling my tight hole. She then pulled out.

"Bend over" She says as she flips me over.

I was on all fours now on top her bed with my face to her pillow and my ass up with the air. She slowly entered me and thrust harder and harder hitting my g-spot. She then grabbed my hair and fucked harder as I moaned in pain. As soon as she entered the third finger I cum hard all over her bed. I turned around and started to kiss her lips.

"Let me repay the favor" I mumbled and moved my hands towards her center but she stopped me from going any further.

"You don't have to, I know you're tired. I've had my fair share of pleasure by just watching you" She kissed my forehead and I didn't complain about her suggestion because I was actually tired. So I nodded.

"Bedtime. Sleep over, Taylor will take you to work in the morning" Says Jane.

"Alright" I say as I exit her bed and grabbed my clothes.

"Where are you going?" She asks.

"To my room" I say.

"Come Kate, we'll cuddle and fall asleep together" She said as she extends her arms.

"What? Seriously? I thought you don't sleep with your guests?" I ask trying to process what she just said.

"You're not a guest, you're my girlfriend Kate. This is me trying" She says as she smiled.

The women who never "cuddle" or "sleep in the same bed with someone" is warming up to me? Oh Ms. Connor, how you've changed.