Chapter 14

Jane's Pov

Kate fell asleep in my arms. She looks so pure and innocent while she sleeps. It still baffles me why I'm letting her sleep with me, maybe it's the heat of the moment but I've gone and allowed someone to sleep with me. How far have I fallen? Maybe soon you'll see me on my knees Kate, you're changing me, I the empowered Jane Connor being changed by this imperfectly perfect human?

She then grabbed onto me tighter as if she's having a bad dream. I hug her tight as she holds to me, her body was so soft, it was like hugging a cloud but she wasn't aware she's hugging a dark cloud, will the darkness take over the light or will the light cause the darkness to vanish? Only time will tell. I then let go of her and faced her head on, she didn't squirm or wake up, she was dead asleep as I removed my hand from under her head.

"I can only say this out loud cause you're asleep Kate. One might say I have a daddy complex, I look for boys that has features like my father.. And I punish them, I make them submit to me, to please me cause it's just like punishing him. You on the other hand Kate bear a strong resemblance to my mother, I'm sorry but I'm using you to punish her, by punishing you. I'll be punishing her, you look so much like her. I don't intend to fall in love with you Kate but you're changing me, I've started to not think about myself and now I spend my free time thinking about you which is strange, I've never once thought of another human being as my equal. Will you succumb to me Kate or will my darkness drive you away?" I whisper as I kiss her forehead.

I then fell asleep so peacefully that night, it was like I had the best sleep of my life. Kate kept grappling me the entire night, which woke me everytime but her cuteness made me hug her even together.

I woke up to see it was 7AM. Kate wasn't in bed. I put some pants on and headed downstairs. I found Kate in the kitchen making eggs and bacon with Lady Gaga's Pokerface playing in the background while she danced. She didn't seem to noticed me leaned up against the wall staring at her. She then turned around and was startled.

"Oh shit! Jane you scared me" She says.

"You're making breakfast? You should relax. The chef can do that" I say as she bites piece of her toast.

"I'm perfectly capable of making breakfast for my women" She says while with the toast still in her mouth.

"You're so weird Kate" I say as I bite the other side of the toast as she blushed.

"I made you breakfast, come Jane, would you like tea or coffee?" She asks.

"Tea is fine Ms. Williams" I smile as I sit down.

How interesting. Besides the chefs, mother was the only one to ever make me breakfast.

"Bacon and an omelette with toast" She says as she hands me a plate.

"Looks delicious, will you be joining me" I smile.

"Yes of course" She says as I hand her a cup of tea.

You seem to be surprising me everyday Kate. What are you doing to me? I eat my toast as I stare at her while she eats. She looked so happy. Does preparing breakfast for me make her happy? Lady Gaga continued playing in the background, Bad Romance was playing this time.

"You really like Lady Gaga don't you Kate?" I ask.

"Yes. I love her" She says with a mouth full of toast.

"Love? The same love you feel for me?" I ask knowing she'll say something witty.

"I've never once admitted I love you, it's not a phrase one goes around saying unless they mean it?" She says as she sips her coffee.