~ 51 ~

Jungkook immediately grabbed my arm to pull me towards him and grabbed the knife from my hands. It all happened so fast that I couldn't even respond to his actions..

"Let her go, now." Yoongi said calmly but I could clearly see a bit of fear in his eyes.
"I won't ever let go of her again.
And you Y/N, you're such a brat for not listening to me.." he said before he pushed the knife against my neck. Tears slipped from my eyes.

Then I thought about something. He was a fucking siren, didn't he need water any time soon? I didn't know when was the last time he had touched water, but looking at him he looked a little bit pale. If I could hold him on land just a little bit longer, maybe I could kill him..
"And I will never give up on that." I responded softly but clear enough for him to hear it.

He pressed the knife harder against my throat and I was able to feel the sharpness on my skin. Yoongi clearly didn't know what to do. I could tell that he wanted to fight Jungkook, but without any weapons it would be useless going against a knife.

"It's okay Yoongi, just go and call whoever you can think of!" I yelled at him. Tears were clearly streaming down his cheeks.

He was the Yoongi I had always known again..

"Don't you fucking dare to run.." Jungkook said. "Run and Y/N will die right here, right now." He said before he bit the top of my ear. Then his mouth moved closer to the inside of my ear and he whispered something that gave me goosebumps all over.

"You're probably gonna die either way.. It's either that or you'll be a good girl for me later and you will let me punish you.."

It made me cry even harder and I heard him chuckle to my response. Sick piece of shit! So it was either die, or letting him rape me again! To be honest, at the moment I'd rather die than anything else. Just to be done with all of this shit and to never have to deal with Jungkook again. That motherfucker was gonna stay my entire life, so I wasn't.

"Then just kill me." I responded.

"Is that what you want princess? Such a shame, I would be waisting such a perfect body..
I'll drown you right now then." He grinned as he held onto my arm even tighter and pulled me with him. Yoongi looked at me like I had gone crazy and he started to cry harder.
"Y/N you can't leave me! I'm the one who did this to you, have him kill me instead please!" He cried as he dropped onto the floor.

"I forgive you Yoongi." Were my last words to him as he slowly faded away. Eventually I couldn't see him anymore because of how fast Jungkook was walking. This was it. This was my ending. Finally I didn't have to be bothered by anything or anyone anymore.