26☁️

you're  wasting all of your time finding a cure when there's no disease

finding a cure when there's
no disease

"that's so stupid! she catfished him and- what are the americans doing with their lives." sora exclaimed, obviously frustrated with the events that had gone on in the movie. "calm yourself ra. it's a movie, trust me they get worse." jaemin chuckled, patting the girls shoulder.

"that was horrible." "yah at least i didn't make you watch 365 dni!" (dont even yall🗿) sora gave him a confused look but didn't question it hearing the cursing in his mind. "okay then." sora chuckled, picking up her phone to check her messages.

"hey where did yuta and taeyong go today? i thought they took it off." sora asked, scrolling the the group chat with the dreamies who were just talking about the concert that chenle and jeno were in line for. "i actually don't know. i think they said something about going to tens house though." jaemin shrugged, standing from the girls bed and sitting in her desk chair.

"they had just left when we came back though." jaemin rolled his head in thought but didn't really pay any mind to it. instead he thought of what they could do for the rest of the day.

"oh dude! let's go to the park. all the little kids are probably gone by now." jaemin suggested, a big smile on his face as he looked at the younger. "but it's already dark?" sora questioned, looking out her window.

they had been watching movies and different videos for pretty long so it was now nighttime, the moon shone bright and grey rain clouds filled the sky but they didn't pay any mind to it.

"that's what makes it even better. well just go in our pajamas too because no one will see us." he giggled, standing from the chair and walking to grab the girls hands. "let's gooo." he dragged out. sora rolled her eyes, getting up from the bed and putting on her slippers.

this should be fun.

yes.... fun indeed