Everything is Perfect.... at least for now

Fred's POV

"George, this is a very bad idea." I told her honestly as she continued to drag me towards the huge brick wall.

"Shush Fred. It's not that bad.", she said and I could feel the excitement radiating off her.

"George, stop. What if people recognise us?" I tried to reason.

"That's why we are wearing cloaks Fred. And trust me, this trip is going to be fun."

"You spelt Disaster wrong." I groaned, "See George, there is a simple rule our parents set for us: No going out unguarded. We can still turn around get three knights from the doorway and still go around for a trip." I told her, "Is that too much to follow?"

"Yes.", George replied, "I'm not going to follow mum's petty rules. Especially after what she did to me.", George gritted out, making me sigh.

Two months ago, dad was telling us his childhood recollections which included him and Uncle Caiden jumping out of the windows.

And George being George, had to try it too.
.
.
.
.
.
.

With me.

I tried to stop her but she didn't listen and we both ended up breaking our ankle.

Mum lashed out real bad after hearing the news, lecturing me and George for an hour and then to our dad.

Now, usually when a royal or noble is injured, a healer mage can heal them just fine in a day or two.

However, to teach us a lesson, mum refused to let a mage heal us and instead went with the longer and natural method.

So the hyperactive George, who couldn't sit on the same spot longer than a few minutes, was stuck in the same bed for a month.

She was horrified at first and tried to emotionally blackmail mum but she didn't budge.

Mum shouldn't have pissed off George like that. Because as soon as she was healed, she again tried jumping out of the window (with a soft mattress below), just to spite mum.

But dad was a step ahead of her and had already made mean Uncle Mari cast a 'non-jumpable' spell on all the windows in the palace such that no human body can go out of it.

And now George was trying to find a new way to spite them both.

"I'm going to get my revenge." George said with a smirk, making me roll my eyes.

"It's a shit revenge, George. We are putting our own life at risk here."

"Well, I'm down for it."

"Then don't take me down with you."

George stopped at this and turned around to stare at my face for a moment before letting go of my hand.

"Okay, I'll go alone."

Then she swung that rope on one of the metal spikes on top of the wall and climbed up.

I watched her go before sighing and following behind her.

When I landed on the ground outside of the place she was already a few steps ahead of me.

I ran to catch up with her and saw a hint of a smirk on her face.

"It's just the twin bond." I said.

"Right." She smirked.

Then we walked towards the closest town in the capital.

___
______

"Hey look at this one." I told George who was drooling over a sword.

She turned around to look at what I was pointing and gasped, "Woah!" She then started drooling over the metal shield I pointed.