4- Entrance Exam

[Your Point of View]

“Ah, it must've started.” I muttered under my breath.

“Warning!!! Approaching Waifus!”

A half yellow and pink screen appeared. What! I know of course!

I was just taken a back by Senpai a while ago. I mentally scolded the screen.

Hmm… So the color of the screen that pops out means the color of my husbandos and waifu‘s hair?

I giggled at the thought and came inside the Hall.

I saw Erina and Hisako flirting with each other. I swear! Roses bloomed around them. I approached Soma and tapped his shoulder.

He immediately looked at me and smiled.

“I thought you weren't coming. By the way the main ingredient is egg.” Soma said.

“I kinda got lost.” I smiled sheepishly. He chuckled. I looked at Erina, OH my goddess you're so beautiful!

I remembered when she was wearing that sexy teacher attire, I think that was from season 4.

“Hey, so are there no restrictions on the dish?” Soma asked Erina. I can see Erina's glare at Soma. I giggled which made both of the girls look at me.

“Ara~ Don't tell me you didn't expect someone will still stay.” I asked Erina, but I already know the answer though. Erina glared at me.

“Hmph, as long as you use eggs, you can make anything you want.” I stared at the grand ceiling wondering what on earth should I make.

“But are you sure you want to do this? You should withdraw while you still-” I didn't mind her because I was busy thinking on how to impress the God tongue.

I glanced at Soma when he placed a hand on Erina's shoulder. “Oh, I was really worried! I thought you'll fail us before we even got to cook.”

“Back away!” Hisako screamed while shielding her beloved Erina. “Do you know who she is?”

“Yes, I know / Who is she?” Both Soma and I answered. I chuckled at Soma's answer then went back to look at the ingredients. I bet Soma's looking at the knives.

{(Reader) Please Pick One!}

a screen popped out of nowhere.

A) Pudding
Preparation: 15 minutes

B) Egg Pie
Preparation: 15 minutes

I chose... (Letter of Your Choice). A screen popped again showing me the ingredients so I went to collect them while the three were conversing.

“She is the top of her class in the junior high division, and the youngest member of Totsuki Elite Ten Council; the highest decision-making body in the academy. In the academy's history. Nakiri Erina-sama!” Hisako looked at us when she finished her dramatic speech.

“Woah! Look at this (Reader)-chan, this is a fine tool.” Soma said while holding the kitchen knife. I giggled when both of the girls showed an offended look.

“Don't wander around!” Erina and Hisako yelled angrily because of being ignored.

“Let me ask one last time: Are you really going to take my exam?” Erina asked crossing her arms as she scowled at Soma.