42.

- Rodrick Moore -- Compton, California -

- Rodrick Moore -
- Compton, California -

"roddy.." Vanessa choked on her breath.

"your pregnant" i looked at her. "YOUR FUCKING PREGNANT!" i yelled happily picking her up spinning her around
multiple times. "holy shit!"

"we don't know for sure" she giggled.

"shush and let me have my moment!" i opened the door running out to the living room. "You wanna brother or sister?!" i laughed loudly as i picked kenny up.

"mommy pregnant?!" i nodded making him more then happy. "sister!"

"i want you to have a sister too" i smiled kissing his head. "bae!" i laughed. "we gotta celebrate this shiii!"

"baby we gotta go to the doctor" she laughed walking into the room.

"shhh" i shushed her. not wanting my happiness to fade.

"yea mommy shhh" she giggled.

"who you shushing?" she asked leaning up giving kenny a kiss on his cheek.

"first thing tomorrow morning" i put kenny down. "we goin and we gon see our new baby girl" i pulled her to me.

"what if it's a boy?" she laid her hands on the back of my neck.

"it don't matter. ima love them unconditionally" she smiled leaning up kissing me slowly.

"eww mommy and daddy!" i chuckled pulling away from her. 

"ima day the same thing when you get a girlfriend" i said tickling him.

"daddy!" he giggled trying to swat my hand away. 

"we celebrating tomorrow night" i said sitting on the couch as kenny got comfortable snuggling up to me

"you so extra" she giggled laying her head on my lap.

"wym? we were told you couldn't have babies" i said moving her hair out her face. "i was thinking raelynn or kinsley for a girl and kamden or Xavier for a boy"