~6~

~Your POV~

"Do not worry (y/n), I will be here to guide you." The Goddess says as she fades away.

"Wait! Please..." you plead with tears streaming down your face, "I'm scared..."

You take the scroll, cut out and pocket the chant, and hold the remains above the candle. You hold the burning scroll, watching as the flames slowly engulf the paper. You drop it in the fire place and it burns to ash. You wipe your tears and stay in the library for a few hours.

**a few hours later**

You put all the scrolls away and head out of the library. You go back to your room to organize the multitude of sheets, notes, and charts. You put the papers where they would be if they were pages in your journal and start to pack your bags. Urbosa knocks on the door frame.

"Oh, Urbosa come in." you say.

"Judging by the amount of papers crammed in your journal, you've found all you could."

"Yes. I was hoping to find a weakness but I didn't."

"Thats ok, with what information you gathered we can form a plan around that."

You let out a soft laugh, "Thanks Urbosa."

"You're welcome." she says.

"I'm going to stay for one more night before I go back home."

"I understand."

"Lady (y/n), there is a letter for you from Rito Village." A guard says holding an envelope with a Rito wax seal.

"Thank you." you say taking the letter, the guard leaves, "Now why would Ravioli send me a letter?"

Dear, (y/n)

I have an archery range in Dronoc's Pass. You can come up at anytime and I'll help you train."

Sincerely,
Revali

"Oh the next few month's of training will be fun."

"Why is that?"

"Look." you say handing her the letter. She reads it.

"The walking bag of salt with a beak is offering to help me train." You say. Urbosa bursts out laughing. You laugh with her.

"Oh dear Hylia, that's perfect." she says wiping a tear.

"And I'm not wrong."

"Hes a walking bag of salt with an ego the size of Death Mountain and a beak." she says laughing. Your stomach hurt from laughing so much. You two sit there making jokes about Revali's ego and laughing at them well into the night.

"Oh my, it's quite late." Urbosa says looking out the giant window in your room. You turn around.

"Yes, yes it is." you say surprised.

"I suppose we should get to bed."

"Indeed." you say, "Good night Urbosa."

"Good night (y/n)." she says closing the door behind her. You change into your pajamas and go to bed.

**the next day**

You wake up and carry out your morning routine. You go to the kitchen and get a bowl of simmered fruit and a meat and mushroom skewer for later. You say goodbye to Urbosa and go to your divine beast. You board and head home to get your warm clothes.

"Dronoc's Pass is freezing cold, so just my regular clothes wont cut it." you think to yourself. You eat your meat and mushroom skewer while you think about being home. You see the Hateno tower in the distance and start to get really excited. You leave Saria by the tower and get to Hateno Village as fast as you can with out hurting yourself. You make it towards your home and knock on the door. Your mom opens the door and you lunge at her for a hug.

"Oh my sweet Archer, you're finally home." your mother says relieved.

"Hey mom." you say. She pulls away and looks at you. She looks at your bell sleeve. "You have your very own champion's garment."

"Yep, every champion has one." you say.

"So tell me about everything." she says heading inside. You follow behind trying to find a good spot to begin.

"We had the champion's ceremony and took a really funny portrait with the Sheikah Slate..." and you tell your mother about almost everything. You leave out the vision and telling Urbosa about that day.

"Sounds very eventful." (y/m) says, "I'm guessing you'll be heading to Rito Village soon?"

"Maybe in a few weeks. I've been away from home for so long that I just want to be here and sleep in my own bed for a few weeks before go out doing champion stuff again." you say.

"And when your away, please write some letters. I want to be in the know of what been happening with you and the other champions."

"Ok." you say smiling.

You spend a few weeks at home, working on your aerial archery the best you can with sand bags and the roof of your workshop. You decide to take up the fact the fact the Revali is willing to help you in your aerial archery. You pack your snowquill outfit and some other other warm clothes. You tell your mom that you're going to Rito village. You say your goodbyes and head to Saria.

Before you know it you're by the Rito village. You leave Saria by Passer Hill and walk to the village. You get to the village and people immediately recognize your sleeve and your status as a champion. You feel the eyes of everyone on you and you hold your head high. You look for Revali. You walk around for a bit and see him in his hut doing a bit of maintenance work on his bow. You knock on the frame. He turns around.

"I thought I saw Saria go by the tower." he says.

"It's nice to see you too." you say.

"How did the research on Ganon go?"

"I found so much. My journal is busting at the seams with notes, diagrams, and theories." you say putting your hand in your pocket holding on to the chant.

"I still can't wrap my head around the fact that you're 14 and a champion."

"You still can't wrap your head around the fact it's Link doing most of the work." you shoot back. You hear him scoff.

"I just don't see whats so special about him that us other champions are just mere side characters." he says. You lean against the doorframe.

"Well he does have the soul of the legendary hero." you say shrugging.

"Not helping." Revali says, "Get your warm stuff on and we'll head up to the Flight Range."

"Gimme like 15 minutes and I'll be ready." you say. You go back to Saria and change into your Snowquill outfit. You see Revali standing at the boarding platform looking up a Vah Medoh. You step out and let him know you're ready. He tells you to get on his back and he takes off towards the flight range.

~(a/n)~

so this is just a filler chapter.... i had to think of a way for reader-chan and revali to get to spend time together. so training will be in the next chapter!

BYE <3