10k Reads🎖️

I really have no words for this guys.

10.000 reads????? Like seriously???

I can't even believe how far this story has come. It may sound like a small thing, considering the fact, there are much better stories out there with millions of reads, great plots and amazing characters...but guess what?

I don't give a shit.

This is my baby and all of you helped it grow to what it is now. I could never thank you enough.

But let me try.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, than you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, than you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, than you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.

And did I say it?

THANK YOU!!!

Okay, a few more words and this boring note will come to a end. My english are not the best, I need to reread everything I write a million times, before I actually pοst it and a lot of times I catch myself feeling completely disappointed and irritated by my writing.

The idea of this book came to me after an unpleasant experience. Panic attack inside a movie theater. A lot of you can relate to that, which actually made me feel less lonely, although I don't wish for this to happen to anyone. The point is, I didn't expect antyhting from this story. I had no idea if I was going to continue it or if even a person would find it interesting enough to read.

But it happened and it makes me so happy to see this. Because writing here helped me overcome a lot of things in the past few months. My anxiety is still there, but at least I have a place to come every time the outside world becomes too much.

So, thank you for letting me share this with you. And for helping me explore my creativity in here.

The next chapter will be up tomorrow.

Be safe and optimistic always.