Chapter 58

New Chapter!

Sorry for not uploaded quicker...like I wanted to...but my time got taken up :/...but here it is! :D

Sorry about the length...it’s a bit short...but I wanted to get it up! :) and ALSO...sorry if there isn’t enough drama in this one...BUT there will be ;) just wait and see........it’s short for a reason as there will be more at the carnival in next few chapters.....;)

Oooh...and...I have been thinking, of possibly doing a short story Christmas humour/romance type kinda story for over the Christmas holidays....and would be posted in December....

What would you think of that??? Because I’ve always wanted to do something like that...so it’s a possibility, if I have enough time :)

And if I did.....do you by any chance have any ideas of how to do? What do be in it???...I have a few...but I want to know what you guys would like to read :D

Sooo please let me know below.... THANKY YOU!

Oh and also...is a carnival...the same as a Fair???...because I don’t know which you have in America..as I live in UK and they might be different :) thankssss :D

ENJOY! This chapter!

******************

CHAPTER 58

I freeze, feeling my body tense up and my eyes widen, like a dear caught in the head lights...

As I stare in shock at the person stood just a few meters away...with a look of complete disbelief crossing his face....

Oh god.

Oh god oh god! I cannot believe he just saw this!

God NO!

And with seeing the look on my twin’s face, it suddenly changes within a few seconds, turning to something opposite.

A hard look covering his eyes, his jaw clenching like the way it does when he’s angry, and those blue eyes showing a menacing harsh glare....

“What the hell?!” He nearly growls out, eyes settling mostly on the person beside me...

I gulp, suddenly aware of the closeness I am to Noah...his arm still around my waist, and his face close to mine...

“S-seth?” I stutter in a whisper, almost sounding in disbelief as I can’t believe this has just happened...

“Oh...no...” I hear Noah mumble as he steps to my side, his hand dropping to his side away from my waist ....and I look from him, to my brother with my mouth dropping open slightly...

Seeing his jaw clench, he takes a step forward “Get away from her...” He growls towards Noah “Now!”

“Seth!” my voice rises hearing his angry growl towards Noah and I raise my hand up in front of him...

He just throws me a glare, before looking back towards Noah beside me “Don’t make me say it again....” He warns in a threatening tone....causing Noah to step away from me, holding his hands up in defence

“Whoaa....dude...chill..I-” He starts to say but gets cut off..

“Shut up”....I even feel myself shrink away from my brother, at the tone of his voice, frightens me....