Chapter 23 : FIONA'S LIE

Early update for my lovely readers.
Enjoy the update (◠‿◕)
Don't forget to vote ★

_______________________________________

Published On :7/8/2020

Veer's POV

Fiona is really doing good as my PA. At least till now. She really don't need to work under anyone, her dad is successful business. But she want to earn experience before handling her Dad's business.

From last week one thing is confirm Adhira has feelings for me. I'm 200% about it. That's what I wanted. Let her feel the same pain, that my Daow went through.

My phone started to ring. I checked the caller ID, it was Raghav's.

" Hello Raghav ",

" Veer come to the hospital right away", he said in serious tone. I panicked. First thing came in my mind was Daow.

" Raghav is everything ok with Daow ?", I asked him desperately.

" You come here first I'll tell you. Come fast ",

" I'm coming ", I grab my jacket and immediately headed to the hospital.

________

While driving my mind had lot of things. And the thought if something happened to her eating my head. I was guilty to protect her. She had so much trust in me. But when she needed me I was not with her. I failed as brother. From few years I'm living in guilt. My eyes was teary but this is not time to waste on water drops. I need to hurry in hospital.

I parked the car and run in hospital. I directly went to Raghav's cabin. Without knocking I entered inside.

" Raghav what happened ? ", I asked him worriedly.

" Veer have glass of water first, then we will talk ",

" I don't want god damnit water, just tell me what happened ? ", Here I'm dying in tension and he is still keeping Mystery.

" She had convulsions and her pulse was were also down ", he dropped bomb on me.

" How is she now ? ", I asked him holding breath.

" She is ok now but...",

" But what ? ",

" Veer we are treating her from more than five years now but she is still don't want to get out of this coma. It seems that she don't want to live ", It's nothing new to hear. We tried all possible ways to treat her but she is not responding to anything. I don't want to remember that phase.

What will you do when you learn something like this about your loved one ?

Dad was broken. Mom was in bad health, since then Dad's health started deteriorating and Mom also started suffering from high B.P. Grandma's condition was no different than them. Whole Shergill family went through emotional trauma.

" I know that but what should I do ? ",

" Veer listen to me but please don't get angry ", why would I get angry on him ? I asked him to continue.

" Even if she is in coma, she can hear us, she can feel our touch. We all tried to talk with her. Uncle, aunty, Vihan bhai, Adi and most of the time you. But she is not responding ",

" Don't test my patience, come to the point Raghav ",

" I think you should take Adhria here to meet her ", he said hesitantly.

" Are you out of your mind, because of that girl my baby sister is in this condition and you are suggesting me to take her here, what if her condition fall down again ", I should at him punching the table.