👣👣 01

Hey guys..

Assalam o alaikum....

Nice to meet you again..

I bring today a very different story..

I tried to write a horror story.. may be its considered as a horror story too 😁😁😁
Let's start then.. 

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE...

Two families, gathered.. Mr. Kim was the best friend of Mr. Jeon...

Mr.Kim had two sons.. Mr. Kim was a beautiful man with a boxy smile..

Mr.Kim's both sons were beautiful, one of his son was the true reflection of his father..

Elder son name was Kim SeokJin, other one was Kim Taehyung...
..
.
On the other hand, Mr. Jeon had only one son.. 
Who was quite handsome and hot..
But sometimes he reacted like a child...

Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Jeon were also friends.. so they spend most of the holidays together..

So that's why.. at the chilly September.. they gathered at the Mr. Jeon house to celebrate his son's birthday,, who was turning 22..

Taehyung and Jungkook was best friends.. SeokJin treat both of them like his babies.. because mostly the problems created by both of them.. so that's why they were famous for their mischievous behaviour...

They enjoyed together.. after the party they ate dinner.. while slow music was playing in the room...

"Tae... there will be a fair.. will you go there??", Jungkook asked with food stuffed in his mouth...

"Of course Jungkook with you, I wanna go anywhere in the world", Tae winked at Jungkook.. who blushed lightly, Jin saw them, smiled...

"Jungkook how can you forget your hyung at this moment? I wanna go there too.", Jin said with pouty lips..

"Yeah hyung but children are not allowed, I heard that place is haunted.. and you're afraid of such things.. and believe them.. so I didn't offered you", Jungkook said calmly.. 

Saw the changes in expressions of Jin.. he bit his lip to controlled his laughter,while same goes to Taehyung..

Everyone said that they have same brain cells..

"Okay,.. I forgot,.. I was planning to meet Namjoon here,.. his transferred office nearby to this house..", Jin changed the topic while his face full of horrified expressions..

Their parents laughed at the statement of Jin.. Jin's face was red because of embarrassment..
.
.
.
.
.

Night went well.. Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim shared a room.. meanwhile Jungkook's parents were also sleeping..

In the Jungkook's room, there was a single bed, and a double bed.. Jin placed his backpack on the single one.. because he knows.. Taehyung will share the bed with Jungkook as usual.. because he can't sleep when he couldn't cuddle a person or plushi..

Jin was fast asleep. Tae settled himself in the loosely woven cover of Jungkook.. he slide his hands at the covers while thinking deeply..

Jungkook came out from the bath, was rubbing his hairs with a towel.. he saw Taehyung in the deep think. He frowned then ask..

"What's the matter cutie.?" He called him with nick name just to tease him.. but he knew that Tae always loves his nick names.. sometimes he saw blushed Tae and he love it too much.. but he didn't blush this time..

"Nothing kookie.. " he smiled.

Jungkook put the towel on its place.. came near to him.. he put his hand on his shoulder..

"Tell me,.. if anything or anyone is bothering you.. may be I can help.." he said.. eyes full of concern..

"I miss him kookie.. whenever I see you... I miss him.. "

"Oh then i should change my face..." Jungkook said while putting his finger on lip.. gestured as thinking hard..

"What about plastic surgery" Jungkook asked.. and Taehyung bursted in the laughter..

"If you'll change your face then, what will happen to your bunny teeth.", Tae smiled

Jungkook successfully changed the topic.. he smiled too..

"Oh yeah.. you'll recognize me with a single glance at my abs..", Jungkook showed his abs to Tae.. and smirked when he saw Tae gulped... because he know Taehyung loves his abs..

"You pervert.. ", Taehyung playfully punched him and cover himself in the covers.. Jungkook join him on the bed and after that turn off the light.. 

Tae came closer to Jungkook, hugged him.. put his head on his kookie chest...

"Good night kookie..",

"Good night Tae..",

Hey guys hope you all fine..

I'm trying for you to write something different..

Hope you enjoy it..

Don't forget to like and comment tell me about your opinion..

Stay save.. stay blessed..

Allah Hafiz