Little prince

September

The newly minted royal family were currently all gathered at King cross station, Platform 9 and three quarters waiting for the train to Hogwarts. Almost every eye at the station were train on the four of them. pretty much, the whole of the wizarding world in Britain new of the rather explosive annulment of the Malfoy marriage barley half a year ago but here the man was with an extra child that looked strikingly like him and a man that seemed to be his spouse by the hand around his waist. The pair was even more sticking than the previous Malfoy couple and the momentum together was even more tangible.

Yesterday while the family was getting ready for today's send off, Hadrian has sat Lucius down for an in-depth discussion on his plan hence forth. John had also attended this small meeting, chipping in his two knuts every once in a while. All in all, they had decided that Hadrian had been more than cautious all this while and there was no harm in him taking part in society some more. The emergence of the high king when he attended Sirius' trial had already been forgotten, over shadowed by the sudden death of Harry potter. In the months since the new came to light, the investigation into the death of the young saviour has unearthed a lot of Dumbledore's misdeeds where Harry potter is concerned. Gringotts had even uncharacteristically allowed the public to view the almost forgotten last documented diagnosis of the on-going health monitoring spell the Potter couple had Gringotts cast on their son in preparation to make a monitoring clock. Although the ministry are yet to find Harry's muggle family, who carried out these dastardly needs that ended up taking his life, there was an ongoing heated debate at the Wizengamot, with many people calling for the persecution of Dumbledore as the person who took guardianship of the boy despite the wills of the Potter's which was also handily released by Gringotts. Dumbledore has been so busy recently trying to keep himself from the persecution stand that he had barely paid any attention to Hogwarts or anything order related.

Because of this, Severus was able to easily convince him to leave the DADA teacher post blank with all of the teacher's subbing into the role as they continue to search for a suitable person. At first, when Hadrian asked him to do this, he had thought that Hadrian wanted to take the role himself but had been greatly startled when he knew who he was saving the role for.

As a result of yesterday's "meeting", Hadrian has today forgone is normal notice-me-not spell he usually wore when he left the house in Britain. His whole person was like a sharp sword ready to strike. Even though Lucius himself was a tall man, Hadrian was still taller than him by over a head. His face was slightly older now that the death magic seemed to have fully settled and his hair was completely white with only some locks stills hanging on to that deep burgundy colour. But it wasn't just this, no it was the sharp green eyes that made everyone who looked straight into them feel like they were staring death straight in the eyes. So even though they were inexplicably attracted to this family, no one dared to look too hard, in case he turned to train those death fill eyes on them. although his momentum softened slightly as he comforted the crying girl held in Lucius' arms, no one could deny that he was in needed a very sharp weapon that was well versed in reaping lives.

Iris's eyes were swimming with tears as e reached for Draco, prompting Lucius to put her down so she could glop herself to Draco in a tight hug. The onlookers smiled slightly as they watched this scene. There was no doubt that they were siblings and they had really good feeling. Many of the more tradition pure bloods at the scene knew very much that even though the previous Malfoy couple were notorious for the lack of faithfulness in their marriage, there was no way either of them would have had an illegitimate child. So, judging from the strikingly similar green eyes of the two children and their hair, there was no doubt int their mind that each of the men would have blood adopted each other's child when they got together. This conclusion that many of them came to also cemented for them the seriousness of the relationship between the two men and they looked at them in a slightly different more serious way.

The family in question were not letting any of this into their eyes as they were busy trying to coax the only little princess in the family out of wanting to follow Draco onto the train and to Hogwarts. Despite all of their coaxing, it was the promise that she could go and visit when ever she wanted and that in another seven years she would go and join him there. None of them pointed out that by then Draco himself would have already left Hogwarts. As her cried slowed down, she reluctantly left Draco to hug Lucius who picked her up, allow Hadrian to help Draco shrink his trunk and walk him to the train doors.

"I have something for you" Harry crouched down so that he was at the same eye level as the boy who looked so much like him now that there was barely any trace of the Draco that antagonised hi, in his past life. This Draco was his son, with his eyes and hair. He still had the strong and aristocratic features that was dominant to the Malfoy's, If the current Draco was standing next to his past world's Draco, although, they looked similar, no one would think that they were the same person. "I know that my relationship with your father has moved rather quickly, and even if you call me papa, you are probably still getting used to all of this".

"N-no. I really like living together with you and Iris. I'm rally going to miss you" Even though Draco was slightly haughty in front of his peers, there was no doubt that he really loved and felt loved in his new family.

"we're going to miss you too. I'm going to miss you. To be honest, you will probably be called to Severus' office to answer a fire call in a couple of days because Iris wants to play with her brother" Hadrian joked as he pulled the now shyly smiling boy into his arms for a hug.
"Hmn. Okay" Draco smile as they both pulled away from the hug.

"Here, I'm giving you this. I just want you to know that even if your father and I have other children in the future, you will always be our first son. This is he heirloom of my most favoured house. When you grow up, you will have your pick of which house you want to inherit but in the meantime, use this well and you will find that it is very special" Hadrian smiled at the totally choked up boy as he handed over the cloak that shimmered like as star filled night sky. His smile widened as he quickly caught the boy who launched himself into his arms while clutching the cloak like a lifeline. If someone had told him in his previous life that he would one day, even in a different life, not only call the Draco Malfoy now Evered is son but also give him his invisibility cloak, he would have Crucio'd them to thy kingdom come.

Lucius, Hadrian, and Iris watched the train and waved at Draco till both disappeared into the horizon before apparating home, not giving any of the pure bloods who wanted to speak to them any chance to even approach them. Hadrian smiled as he watched Lucius who immediately started upstairs while comforting their still hiccupping princess and he could not help his smile widening at the new wave that was about to hit the sweep the wizarding world.

"You look creepy" snorted John as slithered down from the banisters and transformed into his human form. "are you that happy that the small mortal is gone cause I am" he entity himself was very happy about this himself. He could not help but shudder as he recalled the cries of "Uncle John!" that followed him everywhere when the small person found out that his papa's second familiar could not only transform into a person but any animal he wanted. The boy had followed him everywhere begging him to transform into this and that.

"That's my son and no I'm not smiling because he's gone. Besides, he's not gone, just away for now" Hadrian explained as he handed his cloak to the waiting elf. "I have a question for you" Hadrian motioned for the entity to follow him as he made his way upstairs and started towards the master room where he was sure find his partner and child.

"About?" the entity asked as he raised a brow.

"About the ring that Tom used as his horcrux. Samhain approaches and the resurrection will no doubt destroy the stone"

"No need to worry. The stone is just a medium, I used to trap some of my essence thereby giving it it's properties. In fact, now that the death magic has settled, the destruction of any of the hallows will have no effect on you" Hadrian raised his brows at that. "don't look at me, I would not actually crate anything that give any mortal any real power over me. The Hallows are just items that I enchanted that allow the holder of three to increase their ability slightly and catch my attention. The final decision of who takes up the title of Master of death is up to me and you are okay" the entity shrugged his shoulders and looked at Hadrian as if he was waiting for the man to pick a fight with him for being so childish.

"I don't know if I should be thanking you or beating you up" Hadrian sighed as he waved the entity away and strode into his room where he could hear Lucius promising Iris everything under the sky.