f o u r

(pic- did you know thERE ARE NO SEMI-RECENT PICS OF WET TSHIRT HARRY BC THERE ISNT)

Riding Poseidon.

+

f o u r :

When I arrived at my cabin, I woke Stevie up, still in shock, when she told me that showers were in the morning. I told the girls to go f.uck themselves for telling me the wrong time, and ended up sleeping in the same bed with Stevie. She didn't feel well, and I was sad, so we hardcore cuddled.

I was, at first, excited to discover we were kayaking today, which I'd never done before, but then found myself disappointed when Mr. Davids refused to let Stevie kayak. He said that he did not want her to injury her ankle any further, because of liability, and something about a girl trying to sue him a couple years ago.

So, due to these circumstances, I was standing on the river bank while girls loaded into kayaks, two by two, like Noah's ark. I stood with a disappointed grimace. Elle and Alex. Taylor and Joey. I was left without a partner. I was suddenly emotional, and very upset that wouldn't have a partner.

Whatever, Stevie and I could play cards or something.

I bit the inside of my cheek and began up the bank, until Mr. Davids stopped me. "Woah, Jesse, where are you going; without permission?" He chuckled in a way, that could only sound like an algebra teacher.

"I don't have a partner. I assume you want me in my cabin, and not roaming about." His brow furrowed.

"Did no one tell you?" I looked at him expectantly, while he remained shocked. "We got you a partner."

And about at the time, a lanky boy came tumbling down the steep bank with three life jackets on, and a large smile. He almost lost his footing, rushing too fast. "Harry is your partner," Mr. Davids gestured, with his hand on Harry's shoulder. A goofy grin was on Harry's face.

While he was attractive, charismatic, and adorable, I grimaced at him. "Why is he wearing three life jackets?"

"Safety first!" Harry piped up, with a cheesy grin. This must be a commercial or something. "You always need to be prepared. Gotta have protection at all times." I almost choked on my own saliva.

Yeah, buddy, all of cabin three knows how big you are on protection.

Mr. Davids nodded in agreement, pushing Harry forward, closer to me. "You two get in the red kayak." I sighed, walked to the shore.

"So, err.. You don't have a life jacket," Harry pointed out as I kicked the rocks that were not just yet incrested into the dark, thick mud. I looked blankly at him, showing no emotion. I looked him up and down, not bothering enough to be discrete with my observing.

My eyes fell upon the tightness of his hair around his face and a slight crescent of a ball. "Turn your head," I directed, as he looked at me with wide, forest eyes. He turned his head to his left a bit, revealing a little, round glob of hair. I tucked my lips between my teeth to suppress my laugh. "Your hair, is, err.. In a bun." I commented, clearing my throat. He stuttered, searching the ground, seeming to hope the words he needed had fallen onto the mud that was engulfing his black flip flops.

"Well, your hair's in a bun."

"Well, I'm a girl."

"Well, that's not sexist at all."

"What?"

"Just because I'm a man I can't have a bun?"

"First of all, I couldn't care less. Second of all, you're hardly a man," I smirked, walking past him, bumping into his shoulder, approaching the kayak.