Part 86

Arnav understood her prank which is seductive one, but still he can't believe that his can doll can do like this more than that he was shock on his own behaviour how easily he has fallen in her trap on her first move itself. He got to know its pay back time for him, whose doll she is so it's obvious she can do more than this, he smiled to himself for sometime by thinking abt these new pranks which are affecting their hormones and arousing their inner feelings which were slept for these many days.

Arnav went to join with them for lunch. Already everyone settled in their place leaving one place for arnav beside khushi, khushi is eagerly waiting for arnav to see his face after her seductive encounter, she only know how she hardly managed to do, while doing that with him her heart itself started to beat faster than before, her body itself is loosing her control but somehow she succeed in that. She heard foot steps sounds, she turned and saw arnav with her smirk but arnav didn't see her, he went and sat beside NK pulling one more chair, khushi smirk vanished her smile faded due to his act.

Akash, Nk, Payal, Lavanya all are enjoying their lunch, but arnav is taking his food silently and khushi is observing his changes, who is completely ignoring her. She started to think whether she crossed her limit and went beyond that, she felt restless to see him who is not giving her a glance too.

Khushi took her lunch for the sake without willing, she didn't talk much to others also. After finishing their lunch all started to go.

khushi called arnav, he turned and said, I am having lot of work, already its late.. I will talk to you later, bye saying he moved from there.

Khushi was tensed thinking he is angry on her act. Khushi is doing her work half mindedly thinking abt arnav, while she is working, at one place she got confused so she thought to check some old files which will be helpful to clear her doubts.

she went to back room where the old files are arranged on the rack, she read the label which are stuck on the rack to identify the needed one, the file which she wants was placed on the top which is out of her reach, she saw the stool which is placed at the corner of the room, with the help of that stool she is trying to take that file.

Arnav is searching for khushi to ask some details regarding some deal, finally he heard some weird sounds arnav is puzzled at this time who will be in back room, arnav slowly moved inside and looked at the figure who is searching for something on the top of file racks, she is standing on the stool struggling to take the file which she can't be able to reach.

Arnav smiled and shouted, dolllll.....

Khushi is startled with his sudden loud sound, in her fear she lost her balance, arnav quickly hold and embraced her but without getting balance both landed on the floor, khushi buried her head in the crook of his neck who is laying on the top, her breathe is making him crazy, which is falling on his neck, it made him to hold her waist more tightly, due to his tight grip khuhsi came to sense and looked at him who is looking at her with his intense gaze.

She became nervous being in that position, arnav sensed her feeling he remembered their last encounter which happened in his cabin, smirk came on his face. Khushi struggled to get up but arnav's hold got strong more.

Khuhsi looked at him, arnav... leave me.....

Arnav rolled over her, by asking why....

Now arnav was laying on her top seeing her shivering body.

arnav said huskily, I'm hungry.... By saying he looked at her lips.

Khushi eyes went wide and she is sacred to see his gaze where it was fixed, her lips started to trembled which was coated with strawberry lipgloss, arnav moved his gaze to her hazel eyes, which showed some fear, he whispered with romantic voice by moving towards her lips, I want strawberry.....She closed her eyes tightly by griping his shoulder as much she can.. "milkshake" heard on her ear, she opened her eyes instantly to see his smirk, she pushed him to other side and stood up with angry glare.

Arnav went from there with victorious smile.

Khushi stamped her feet,"Damn this hungry game" by saying she went from there.

Khushi went to canteen to drink some tea to relax her mind, when she entered she noticed arnav, who is drinking strawberry milkshake, arnav saw khuhsi who is seeing him with full anger, with his smirk he sipped his milkshake and licked his lips by tasting it more.

Khushi was furious on his act, she went to the counter to order tea.

seller asked, what do u want mam

Before khushi could say, arnav came and told, give something chill which will help to cool herself from hot.

Khushi looked at him with rage, arnav felt her so cute to see his angry doll, he can't resist himself, without thinking abt others and place, he kissed on her cheek, khuhsi is shocked on his bold behavior her mouth opened with wide eyes, he kissed her many times but he never used to kiss her in office, that too in front of others, she saw others who are watching them with giggling.

Khushi started to chase him by running they are playing like kids.

Akash, Nk, payal, lavanya who came there at that time for their break was puzzled by hearing the laughter of others but when they came to know abt the reason for their laugh, all the four fools where shocked to see the love birds chasing game where one bird is running to save his life and other bird is running behind to take his life..... They are not only love birds but also cute birds....