Part-10

After 2 days from the award Function,
At Arun house,

Raghav: hey bro... It's been  more than one year... Till now you can't find a girl ,, reach your expectation..

Arun just Noded as negative while sipping his coffee..

Raghav: then you will be remaining virg..... Noo your not .... Haha he laughed...

Arun glared towards him...

Arun: Will you shut up.... This is not joke ok... Don't remind that day....he said gritting teeth and clenching his hands..

Raghav: Cool ..bro... I am just saying... And you didn't tell anything to Amma also... If time passes it will get worse....

Arun: what I have to do... Because of Amma condition I can't tell anything tell her....

Raghav: ok bro...I think God has already planned everything for you.. so come on let's go for some fun.....

Next day,

Early morning hearing his front door bell he got up from bed went to open the door.... after opening door his face became pale and shock..... His Amma standing infront of him..... regaining his sense......

Arun: Amma ! What a surprise you are here? And you didn't told me you are visiting?

Mrs.Chitra: Why!  Arun can't I come to our house without inform you? And your not inviting me come inside? What's wrong?

Arun: Oh sorry Amma! Come inside, nothing wrong all good... And how is your journey?

Chitra: yaa all good! Where is Tulsi, my sweet daughter? Did she sleep?
..

With that question Arun don't know how to explain? Because in past 1 and 1/2 years after divorce he didn't know anything about her before somedays.... he didn't informed things to his Amma because, she met with accident,she went to coma for 6 months , so doctors told Arun, don't give her any shock, or over happy news it will giveto shock to her Brain...it may leads to again coma maybe worse stage..... Worrying about his Amma health he didn't reveal anything about Tulsi and divorce matter to Chitra..... He always tells some lies whe Chitra ask about Tulsi....

Arun: Amma ... She....he just stood there don't have idea what to do...

Fed-up from his excuse Chitra wants to meet her daughter after long time... That's why she planned this suprise visit...

Seeing house empty and only Arun in house she got confusion! Where is Tulsi....

Sensing his Amma,

Arun: Amma Tulsi went to job she will return after week!

Chitra: What! Tulsi working? Where? And you didn't told me till now! Holding his ear...

Arun Winched slightly...he made up story using what did he saw two days ago...He have to do one thing surely....

********************************

Arun hesitantly press the door bell.. he is hating himself doing this but he is doing this for his Amma....

Hearing door bell that person opened the door...

Person: How can I help you sir?

Arun become slient mode with showings unknown reaction his face.... after seeing that person after so long time..

Arun: Tulsi! I want to talk with you? Important one..

Tulsi: Ya tell me sir?

Arun: Look stop your acting! I am here to ask  one help from you because of my Amma... Don't think I here to ask sry for what happened in past... because you deserve that...

Tulsi: ok! What do you want from me? With calm and steady voice....

Her calm and steady behaviour shocked Arun,but he didn't shown in his expression...

Arun: My Amma got accident before one year... Because of her condition I didn't reveal our divorce and things...now she is in my house asking about you... So you have come and act as a normal daughter in law for her....do this one good thing for my Amma... I will give you money as much as you want! With that he stopped ....looking towards her..

Tulsi: How is she now?

Arun: Good ! Much better...

Tulsi not asked him come inside her house.. he also not expecting that....they are talking the main door itself half open.....

Thinking some minutes she accepted for act... because Mrs.Chitra condition..

Tulsi: But I don't want your money.. I will not stay in your house... I will visit her every day.... that's far I can help for kind hearted elder like her...

Arun: what ! My Amma will ask why your not living there and some other questions? You have to stay there...in loud voice...

Tulsi: that's not my concern Mr.Arun... You have to manage that.... This is far I can do... Because I have my own life and business  to do.... in authoritative voice...

Thinking sometimes he noded his head..... So when are you coming to visit ....

"Tomorrow afternoon" said Tulsi

Next day:

Tulsi pressed the door bell of Arun house...the door opened.. a tight hug welcomed Tulsi .... It's Mrs.Chitra...

Chitra: oh my daughter... After long time we are  meeting .... I am so happy...how are you my child! And how's your job! I am so happy....

Hesitantly Tulsi hugged Mrs.Chitra and Noded her head for reply...

Tulsi: Yes aunty all is good.. how are you... How's your health now.. are you taking your medicine correctly...

Chitra: yes my child.. now come inside .... We have to talk alot... I missed you alot... After marriage we don't have much time to know each other.. now I am going to stay here whole month with you both.... With smile she said....

Both Tulsi  got shocked, one month they have to act....

Tulsi only stood in hall... Not sure about what have to do....

Seeing Tulsi.... Chitra hold her wrist.....

Chitra: Why are standing there like stranger.... You are the master of this house... Are you not happy to see me here... I am distrubing anything... asked while Smirking .....patted the sofa denoting to sit...

Tulsi: No aunty nothing like that! Again she stood there not moving one inch...

Chitra: Tulsi! Can I ask you one thing...
You have to answer me honestly...

Tulsi just node her head....

Chitra: Is any problem going between you and Arun! Are you happy with this marriage! Tell me!

Tulsi: Why are you asking this suddenly! Aunty... Ya I am happy....in normal tone...

Chitra : No some thing wrong... If it's not then why are you calling me Aunty not Amma... and your behaving like stranger.... while speaking this... They are distrubed by door bell....

Chitra went to open the door... She  engulfed by tight hug.... That is Raghav...

Comment your thoughts....