29💜

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
1 week Later

"You little brat don't run....." jin said while panting heavily.......he is trying to catch his crazy son who is running around the dining table in their house to escape from the medicines.......

"Catch me if you can!...." tae giggled and ran outside the house.....
Soon he stopped when two eyes catch him on the house door..... he showed his melting heart smile......

"Don't try to seduce me........why are you running.......Don't you know that you have rest now??......."

"B__but....."

"No but!!!!! Get inside....now!!!" Jungkook said while crossing his hands and yelled loudly which make tears in tae's little doe eyes.........

"Ohh thank god.....you are here......he didn't take the medicines......." jin said when he saw jungkook as he arrived at the door.................. jungkook narrowed his brows and looked at tae who is about to cry in anytime.......tae looked down and moved towards jin....... then take that medicines and the glass of water from him........jin patted his head when tae is swallowing his medicines unwillingly.......

"Huhh....good boy taetae!!!!!" Jungkook commented with a smile on his face

"I'm not a good boy......i hate you......"tae shouted and rushed to his room

'Now a days this kookie is so mean to me.......i couldn't control him with my heart smile.....' tae thought when layed on his bed while looking at the ceiling........

'Hahahahaha i know........' tae get an idea to control jungkook.....he smirked anddownstairs.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook is sitting on the sofa while playing with tannie and julie..........he saw his baby stepped down and sat on a sofa opposite to him while watching TV.......tae played his favourite programme in the TV and completely avoid jungkook......

"Babies...!! Why your eomma didn't looking at appa??...." Jungkook asked to tannie and julie......tae didn't give any mind.........

"So......babies!!.... eat this whole cookies which appa bought for eomma........" Jungkook said and took the paper bag on the sofa......he take the cookies packet........Jungkook smiled when he saw tae side eyed him.........

"Then eat these chocolates too" jungkook added and looked at tae who is looking jungkook and the packet at the same time........he rushed to jungkook and dragged that paper bag from him.......

"It's mine" tae mumbled and seated back to the sofa......jungkook chuckled and looked his baby like he didn't saw him for years..........

"Jungkookie have your tea........."jin came from the kitchen after some time and gave a cup of tea to jungkook........

"Thanks eomma" jungkook said by taking the cup from jin..........

"Jungkook can you look after taetae for 30 minutes??.......i want to go to the shop to buy some groceries........jimin is sleeping so if you are not in rush....."

"I can!!......take much time you need eomma i will take care of him......" jungkook said more happily..........he didn't get much time to spend with tae alone.......in these days everyone is with tae so he didn't get some space to talk with him.....now he get it so he gladly accept the chance........

______________________________________________________

'Why didn't he talk to me??......ohh god those pink lips attracting me to do something badly' jungkook thought while biting his lips.....

Tae slowly layed his tiny body on the sofa and gently lifted his hoodie up from the tummy and touched his index finger in the stitches on the stomach to seduce jungkook.........

"Ohhh!!!! my beautiful body ruined because of this stitches......" tae said while tucking the hoodie up to his chest.......

"Nice move!!!.......but stop this or your whole body will ruin soon with some marks......" Jungkook replayed with a grin on his face while looking at tae's tiny waist........Tae gulped at the statement which he know Jungkook didn't lie so he covered his tummy soon........

"Come here...." Jungkook said while tapping his lap.....

"N__no" tae declined it cause he know that sitting on jungkook's thigh is not for good.....

"Huuhhh......what??....did you say anything??" jungkook asked with a fake confusing look.......

"Nothing....." tae moved to jungkook who signalled him to sit on his thigh..........tae slowly placed his tiny bum on his thigh........Jungkook dragged him by a hug........tae anxiously bite his lips........

"Don't you miss our skin ships??...." Jungkook whispered in his ears.....tae flinched a little because of the warm breath hit his ears and hummed as response.......

"Then look at me....." Jungkook softly ordered.......he did what jungkook said.......

"Do you want to make this moment more beautiful??.....huhh??" Jungkook asked while looking his soul through the eyes......tae nodded continuously and looked down........Jungkook lifted his face with his index finger......

"My baby is more cute with this red cheeks and pink lips......it making me to taste those lips badly........"Jungkook stated with a seducing look which makes tae butterflies in his stomach........ Tae wrapped his hands around jungkook's neck........Jungkook moved forward to tae who suddenly wrapped his legs around jungkook's waist.........Jungkook surprised with the sudden action so he decided to not to waste any time.......jungkook wrapped his hands around tae's tiny waist and pulled him closer.......their lips are inches apart.......

Jungkook closed the space between them by kissing tae's soft pink lips gently.......he fastened his kiss from side to side....their madly beating chests were attached together.........Jungkook sucked his bottom lip harshly......tae moaned a little....that time jungkook put his toungue inside.......soon the kiss heated and jungkook moved his hand inside his hoodie........tae moaned in pleasure........Jungkook licked his bottom lip and moved down to his neck........Jungkook take a deep breath..........

"You smells like vanilla......How about we continue this in your room??......huh...??" jungkook asked while licking on tae's neck softly......tae pushed jungkook and punched his chest gently.........

"Just joking" jungkook said and looked down tae's stomach.....he lifted the cloth from his tummy and softly touched the stitches......

"Did it hurting"

"No... but sometimes" tae said with pouty lips.....

"Then let me give your medicine for the pain....."

"But i take my medicines just before....." tae replied

"It's not an internal medicine.......it's a special one from this jeon jungkook only for his love Kim taehyung......" Jungkook said and placed tae on the sofa......and kneel down... then he leaned closer to his tummy and kissed softly on the stitches which made butterflies on his stomach.......

"Kookie.....stop....it's tickling" tae giggled.....Jungkook looked at tae who is blushing badly........

"Ones more...." Jungkook said

"What??"

"I have waited almost one week to hear that nickname from your mouth......" Jungkook said and sat near tae and locked his hands around tae's tiny waist.......tae giggled.....

"Kookie....kookie.....kookiee.....kookie......kookieeee......" tae continuously called his nickname......

Jungkook stopped him by pecking tae's lips........tae closed his mouth with his hands......

"No more kisses for today......" tae said while slapping jungkook's hand......

"Then stop being cute or you will regret it......." Jungkook murmured in his ears.......

"I DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING"

Jungkook parted their hug and jumped other side of the sofa when jimin ran to the kitchen from his room while screaming......

'Thank to god that he didn't wake up five minutes ago.....' Jungkook thought
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.