18

"Good morning!" Felix exclaims, happily

"Good morning!" Felix exclaims, happily. "Why of the fucks are you so loud in the morning?" Yuka groans in annoyance. "Sorry, Miss Hangover." Felix gawks

"I already gave you medicine, what are you doing up?" Minyoung scolds Yuka. "I don't want to miss swimming." Yuka laughs. "Swimming?" Minyoung asks. "Yeah, duh." Yuka says.

"What time though?"

"I don't know, probably noon?" Felix says. "Dude, it's already 12." Seungmin laughs. "Let's go swimming at 4 then." Felix tells them.

"IM SO HUNGRY!" Jongho appears out of no where. "When are you not?" Yangyang laughs. Jeno walks into the kitchen, looking tired as hell. "Why are y'all screaming?" He sighs.

"I'm going back to bed." Yuka says, walking off. "As you should!" Minyoung exclaims. "Did you actually sleep properly last night?" Jaemin asks Minyoung. "Yes because I wasn't hungry anymore."

"Yah! Where did my ramen go?" Haechan whines. Minyoung quickly runs off, into the living room. "My head hurts." Sunwoo sighs. "You probably drank too much." Minyoung laughs. "I don't want to go swimming." He whines. "Woo, you gotta explore the real world somehow too, you're too attached to video games." Minyoung chuckles.

"I know, but it's better than anything else." Sunwoo laughs almost bitterly. "NOPE IM NOT SLEEPING." Yuka runs into the living room, practically crashing on the couch. "Girl, I thought you said you were."

"MINYOUNG!" Haechan yells from the kitchen. "Oh no." Minyoung hides. "What?" Yuka asks. I may, or may ha-."

"YOU ATE MY RAMEN!!" Haechan whines. "Jaemin had some too!" Minyoung exclaims. "Jaemin!" Haechan complains. "Yeesh, why are you so loud, it's too early." Jaemin's tried figure tumbles onto the couch.

"You ate my ramen." Haechan sighs. "Lee Haechan, just go get something else." Jaemin tells him. Minyoung laughs. "Wait, when did you guys even eat it? I saw you guys go to your own rooms." Haechan asks.

"Someone was hungry and decided to ruin my sleep." Jaemin sends a smug smile at Minyoung. "You ate some too, just a reminder!" Minyoung exclaims. "Oh geez, last night, I thought- nevermind." Renjun scratches his neck.

"Spill." Minyoung says. "You thought it was a ghost again, didn't you?" Jaemin laughs out loud. Felix chokes on his water with a laugh. "What? Renjun is scared of ghosts?" He asks.

"Well, this boy we're close to, Park Jisung, went into his room one time and dropped something, making Renjun scared of sleeping in his room because he thought it was a ghost." Jeno says. "Then? How did he find out it was just Jisung?" Felix asks.

"He found out like 7 months later, during a little YouTube video we made for tmi." Haechan literally cackles at the memory, earning a tackle from Renjun.

Minyoung glances at Yuka. Yuka's cheeks flush, rising, as she tried to not smile. "He's adorable." Yuka mumbles to Minyoung. Minyoung laughs at Yuka's softness and nudges her shoulder.

"So, swimming?" Felix asks. "Now?" Renjun asks, glad that the conversation is changing. "Why not." Felix smiles.

AFTER LUNCH

"I hate this." Minyoung mumbles, zipping up her sweater, hiding her bathing suit.  "Boys are going to definitely check you out." Yuka laughs. "That's disgusting, why did I pack this." Minyoung sighs.

"Girl, you were excited." Yuka laughs. "Wait! I packed a shirt and shorts though..." Minyoung thinks to herself. "Oh my god, Mina, I swear." Minyoung sighs, at thought of her sister.

"What's up?" Yuka asks. "She told me she was going to leave something in my luggage. I swear, I'll get her in her sleep and kick her to Narnia." Minyoung grumbles. "Or thank her for getting some boyfriend when you come back?" Yuka winks.

"Ew." Minyoung sighs. "How the hell are you so confident with this?" Minyoung asks the girl, putting sunscreen on her arms and stomach. "It's just a bikini, Min. I don't care about what people think." Yuka laughs. "Renjun is missing out." Minyoung teases Yuka.

"I guess I'll have to show him that then?" Yuka dramatically flips her hair. "Yes, yes you have to." Minyoung laughs. "Your bikini isn't bad, girly." Yuka tells her. "Yeah yeah." Minyoung says, getting up. "Where you going?" Yuka asks.

"I'm hungry." Minyoung mumbles. "You just ate, but of course you are." Yuka chuckles. "Go eat a loaf of bread or something- BAHAHA WAIT. I just thought if that loaf guy." Yuka laughs.

Minyoung laughs softly as she walks out of Yuka's room, shutting the door. "Why hello, pretty girl." Jaemin says. Minyoung looks at him with a small glare, then walks off.

She then feels a tug on her sweater, making her turn. "Aren't you showing too much skin, Angel?" Jaemin asks her. "Tell me about it." Minyoung sighs. "Plus, that's just my legs." Minyoung pouts. Jaemin looks at her before a sweet smile spreads across his lips.

"Can you be any more cute?" He asks her. Minyoung looks at him for a second, before opening her mouth. "Can you be any more flirtatious?" Minyoung winks at him before walking off. Jaemin shakes his head with a small chuckle. "Impossible."

i love jaemin lol

i love jaemin lol

i cant feel my arm 💖💘💞💕😝💝💓💗