||TWENTY-SIX||

"I informed Bang PD-nim, they will have a press conference and release a statement about our marriage. We will have a small private ceremony" he said as he drove me back to my apartment.

Hyojin decided yo stay there only, I tried to call Karan but his number was switched off, I emailed him as well but no replies.

I tried my best to reach to him but he probably shifted to Mars, so wasn't able to take my calls.

"Is that okay with you?" Yoongi said as he snapped in front of me cause I was lost in my own thoughts.

"Well, nothing is happening according to me, so it's obviously okay with me and even if it's not then no one probably cares about it," I said sarcastically as I looked outside the window.

"I do, and that is the only reason I am asking you," he said and it could feel that he was looking at me.

"I don't know where my college friends are, the only friend I had probably is not on earth right now cause he isn't picking my calls and my parents are happy with it, so I feel your idea is good," I said without looking at him.

I knew if I'll look into his eyes, I probably burst into tears and hug him tightly, which for sure I didn't want.

"Good! Then we will get married next week" he said

"I should have been shocked cause I was getting married next week..freaking next week but now I was habitual of all that shit so I sat quietly.

"I expected you to shout," he said as he chuckled.

"Me too! But looks like my body is too lazy to react now" I said as I heard his chuckle again.

"Be free tomorrow, we have to meet my parents or you can say our parents?" he said as I turned towards him and we made eye contact.

His eyes are so beautiful, just like him but we aren't meant for each other. All I could see in those black eyes was an assurance that he will be the best dad for Hyojin.

Well, after all...all I wanted I was A happy Hyojin and a happy family and Yoongi was promising to fo that all for Hyojin.

"Okay, I'll be ready. Call me before leaving your house" I said while we faced each other but he had to look away cause he was driving.

YOONGI'S POV:

I told her that we have to meet my parents when she turned towards me and our eyes met.

I could clearly tell from her eyes, that she wasn't happy with all that but the fact she wanted Hyojin to be happy make her marry me.

I fell in love with her the day I saw her in the bar and was searching for her like hell, I did dated other girls but was searching for her in them.

The feeling that she gives me makes me crazy and to be honest, I didn't feel it with anyone else.

For her, it was just a compromise but for me, it was marrying my one true love.

I'll make sure to love you till the word love disappears from the world we are in, and you'll love me back, with all your heart and soul.

A/N

The weather here is amazing and I am writing while sitting on the chair in my backyard.  The cold breeze is touching my face softly and all that is missing now is some coffee and blankets, I am gonaa get them and sleep outside today!!! Wish me luck that I don't freeze to death 😂😂

Well, jk jk!!! I am love you all and will always!!