Before You Read

Hello everyone and welcome to one of my many books. I just wanted to point out a couple things before we got started.

Firstly, this book and the majority of my others are all first drafts that have been posted here (on wattpad) for free. I write because I love it and I love sharing it with people here. However, I can't please everyone, not every book is going to hit you right, not every character is going to be one you can relate to. If you don't like it, don't read it. I make mistakes, I try my hand at different character personalities and don't always get it right. I'm just here to have fun and if you enjoy it then great!

Secondly, I do take my writing seriously. As I said before I put my first drafts here for free, but I am aggressively pursuing publishing contracts on several of my books. I would recommend reading my completed works as soon as possible as four of my books have already been signed and other works have been entered into paid programs.

Aside from my published books, my works live exclusively on Wattpad. If you have read any of my work somewhere else, please report it to me! I chose to share my work here and it is not fair for anyone else to call my work their own or be profiting off of something that I put my soul into.

All of my works contain triggers and mature content in some form. If you are young, please be cautious, there are graphic scenes and adult content in all varieties. This book in particular is very smut heavy, be warned. If you are hesitant or worried, ask me and I can break them down for you!

My works are all fiction. I love crafting little worlds that sometimes don't look or feel like the world we live in. However, if you have tidbits of info that could make my work more real or interesting please feel free to share them! I love learning from you all.

On the point of commenting, my books are not the place to have heated conversation about controversial topics. Everyone has an opinion, I understand that and I have more than a couple opinions myself. But reading is an escape for people and if I find your comments offensive and hurtful I will delete them.

Lastly, I am always here for anyone who needs someone to talk to. I might take a while to reply, but I promise I will try to get back to you if you need a shoulder to lean on and a listening ear.