𝟷𝟷..

Nova pov
October 30th
6:12 am

I had just gotten up and brushed my teeth. I put on some furry slippers and met my sisters downstairs. We were on our way to the airport to pick up the girls they were flying in for the Halloween party tomorrow. We got in the Escalade and made our way to the airport. We got there and the girls got in with their bags. Everyone was too tired to speak so we just rode in silence. We got back home. And the girls went to the guest rooms while we went back to our rooms and went back to sleep. I woke back up around 10 because we still had to go get things for the party and set up before tomorrow. And we still had to go get our costumes. I got up and showered and brushed my teeth and put on my outfit for today. I just had on a black long sleeve shirt and some black leggings and my black ugg slippers. I walked out of my room just as everyone had just finished getting ready. We all got into the Escalade. Nylah was staying at home since our parents were there. We made our way to a lot of different stores getting decorations and then we went to get our costumes. After we had everything we made our way to our lake house.

 After we had everything we made our way to our lake house

We got out and started taking things inside. We started setting up for the party. We only put up decorations and pop scare things cause we were gonna put the food and drinks tomorrow. After setting up it was now nighttime and we decided to head hike to get some rest for tomorrow. We got home showered and we all went to sleep.

Nova pov
October 31st
10:13 am

Me and the girls were out getting more things for the party tonight and stuff we were going to go to the lake house around 5 since the party started at 8 we were just going to put on our costumes and make up there. We had just arrived back home and it was now 2:55 and we basically just chilled waiting for 5z

"Ohhhhh waitttt I just thought about something" I said.

"What" ni'ari said.

"We ain't even told nobody we having a damn party" I said face palming myself.

"OH SHIT" Naomi said jumping up.

"Ight well let's just post it on ig and snap you know hella ppl finna come" December said. We all nodded.

"Wait let's tell zo them first nova text melo" ni'ari said. I nodded and went to my messages.

Melo pov
Ball estate
3:05

Me and my brothers were just playing around in the house with our friends that were supposed to leave weeks ago but decided to stay because none of us had shit to do. We were sitting down talking when I got a text from nova making me smile and unlock my phone.

From nova😍💕:
Hi just wanted to let you know me and my sisters are throwing a Halloween party tonight, the party starts at 8 and you all are invited,the address is _________ come and have fun wit us🎃🖤