𝐋𝐞𝐨 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 (𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐟𝐢𝐜)

Requested by @DynastyKai156

Title: It Girl, It Boy

~I've been looking under rocks and breaking locks, 
just trying to find you. I've been like a maniac,
insomniac; five steps behind you.~ 

I hummed the song lyrics as I watched Leo and April from across the room. They were laughing about something and April had her hand on his leg. I turned away, starting the song over and turning it up louder as I closed my eyes. 

~Tell the other boys they can hit the exit,
check please, 'cuz I finally found the boy of my dreams.
Much more than a grammy award;
that's how much you mean to me.~

I paused the song as I felt a hand on my shoulder, nudging me slightly. I turned and saw Donnie, giving me a sad smile. Without a word, I scooted over and he put his arm around me as I leaned on his side.

Sniffling slightly, I unplugged my phone and started it over again, playing it lowly for Donnie and I to hear.

~You could be my it girl, you're my greatest gift girl,
loving you could be a crime. Crazy how we fit girl, this is it girl;
gimme twenty-five to life. I just wanna rock all night long
and put you in the middle of my spotlight. You could be my it girl,
you're my biggest hit girl; lemme play it loud, lemme play it loud like.~

Leo was confused. Why did he feel like shoving his brother off of (y/n)? Why did he feel like pulling her into his arms and holding her there? Leo was no stranger to love; he'd seen it before with almost all of his brothers.

But, why (y/n)?

She was rude, sassy, and always had headphones in. She was perfect. With that thought, Leo knew what he had to do to win her over.

"Lemme play it loud, lemme play it loud like, lemme play it loud like," he started, softly, as April stared up at him. Donnie and (y/n) couldn't hear him yet, but he knew (y/n) was singing too.

This was their song. They sung it together all the time. Who knew it'd be the one to help him finally realize his feeling?

"Lemme play it loud," he stood up and cleared his throat, ready to sing for the one he was meant to be with,"you can't help but turning heads, knocking 'em dead; dropping like flies around you. If I get your body close, not letting go. Hoping you're about to tell them other boys they can lose your number; you're done. They don't get another shot 'cuz you're love drunk; like a tv show playing reruns, every chance I get, imma turn you on." he smiled bashfully at (y/n) as she stared at him in awe. She probably didn't expect him to remember the lyrics; but he did.

And he was going to prove it to her.

Not missing a beat, (y/n) gently untangled herself from Donnie and stood up, smiling as tears fell from her eyes. She was still beautiful.

"You could be my it boy, you're the greatest gift; loving you could be a crime. Crazy how we fit boy, this is it; gimme twenty-five to life. I just wanna rock all night long and put you in the middle of my spotlight. You could be my it boy; you're my biggest hit boy, lemme play it loud, lemme play it loud like."

At this point, they were dancing, smiling happily at each other as they twirled across the floor. They hadn't noticed it, but they had an audience now. Every brother was sitting on the couch and April was joined by Casey, who was pouting slightly.

"Can't seem to stop you from running, running, through my, through my mind, mind. Just keep it coming, coming, 'til I make you mine, mine," (Y/n) smiled, bashfully, up at Leo, who looked down at her with adoration on his face. He smirked slightly as she said "mine", thinking the same thing.

"You've got that something, something. I wanna be with girl," he pulled her closer, twirling her in a circle as he lifted her off the ground.

"I wanna be with boy," they harmonized, hearts pounding to the same rhythm as (y/n) laid a soft hand on Leo's face.

"You're my greatest hit, girl."

"You're my greatest hit, boy."

"Trust me this is it, girl," Leo whispered, putting his forehead against (y/n)'s as he drug the note out. (Y/n) then kissed his nose and smiled teasingly, lacing their fingers together.

"Hey, baby," (Y/n) muttered, blushing as Leo kissed her cheek.

"Don't you know you're my it girl," they began twirling around again, spinning as the music picked up again.

"You could be my it boy; you're the greatest gift, loving you could be a crime."

"Crazy how we fit girl, this is it. 'Cuz you're my it girl."

"I just wanna rock all night long and put you in the middle of my spotlight. You could be my it boy."

"You could be my it girl."

"You're my biggest hit boy, lemme play it loud, lemme play it loud like."

"Lemme play it loud, lemme play it loud like," they both finished the song by whistling off-tune as everyone laughed. Then, sealing the fairytale ending, they kissed softly, letting the applause and laughter drift them into a happy moment.

++++++++++

Yessss my second update in two days! I'm so good at this jk i've been doing awful with updates but i'm getting them done!