7.

It was a Saturday night. Usually on Saturdays Soomin was expected to attend parties with Soongho. Sometimes they were held in a ballroom, sometimes in a contemporary hotel or sometimes in clubs.

Today they were going to the club. She hated going to clubs. The smell of liquor, sweat and bodies grinding, she hated it the most. Thankfully, Namjoon was going to be present there.

She had befriended him in the past weeks. She kept recieving and sending messages to her mother and one of her father's friend who was planning to evacuate her while also taking Soongho from the equation and he was ever so helpful in her schemes.

She didn't liked the idea of someone dying though, she had seen enough deaths in the last two years but it was just as much true that Soongho wasn't the man she had fallen in love with.

Soongho gave her a nod of approval seeing her in the dress he chose. The long, navy blue dress was modest, covering her whole body and enhancing her hourglass figure. The thigh high slit was the only way one could get a glimpse of her creamy skin.

She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear which was intentional placed that way while the rest of her hair was in an intricate updo. It was annoying the shit out of her.

The car was completely silent on the ride to the club. Namjoon sat in the passenger seat while Soongho's personal bodyguard drove the car.

"Soomin, do you like Namjoon?" Soongho's sudden question broke the silence. She didn't react except for sharing a quick glance with Joon through the rear view mirror. Soomin had no idea what Soongho's intentions were.

"I guess I do." She said, her head held high as she looked at her husband. He smiled crookedly, which she once loved so much. "And why is that?"

She shrugged indifferently. "Well, he's not hard on eyes to start with. He is attracting a lot of young people to the shop which is only increasing my popularity. He's good with flowers and he's also very professional. He is like a hawk, never missing any of my actions. I guess that's why you hired him, didn't you?"

Soongho chuckled. "Did I ever tell you how much I love the way you use your words? I'm pleased with your answer though." He moved towards her then, whispering into her ear. "And you are right. I hired him to keep a close eye on you."

She turned with a seductive smirk, her eyes hooded as her lips almost moved over his lips. "You might want to rethink his job to keep a close eye on me. You never know what he might see. You don't want him seeing me naked, do you?"

His eyes flashed with anger before he grabbed her face harshly as he kissed her. He made sure Namjoon was looking the way he could have Soomin anytime, anywhere. And sure enough, Namjoon watched, helplessly.

"Bastard, you did it intentionally." Soomin growled in a low voice. Soongho smiled at her sweetly. "Of course, my love. I must remind you every now and then that you belong to me."

She huffed and looked out the window, her face burning with humiliation. But she understood one thing now. Soongho trusted Namjoon. It would always be his words against hers. As she watched Namjoon's knuckles turning white by how tight he clenched his fists a plan started forming in her mind.

She excused herself from Soongho's side, tired by holding up her smile and pretending to understand what the men said. She knew he wouldn't miss her if anything he'd enjoy much more without her presence.

Soomin took a deep breath as she went to the back of the club, finding a place where she could enjoy by herself a little.

The music sounded a little dimmed but the bass vibrated through her whole body. Her body started swaying to the beat unknowingly. Oh how she loved dancing whenever she went out with her friends.

"If you wanted to dance you could have gone on the dance floor." She turned, smiling to look at her bodyguard who was beginning to become the only reason why she smiled genuinely everyday. "Your Mr. Park doesn't like that neither do I want to feel some random person grinding against me in the crowd."

"I'm sorry by the way." She continued taking a sip of her wine. It was the only kind of liquor she'd drink. "I think Soongho was trying to prove a point to me. I've been avoiding him these last days."

Namjoon stared deep in her eyes. "I don't think that is the only reason why he acted that way." Her brows scrunched in confusion. "I think he was showing me that you were his and no matter how close we get, he's always got the upper hand."

Her eyes widened. She never considered it this way but then she didn't think anyone could see through Namjoon. "I don't know what to say. We must act cautiously then. Things are starting to make progress just now."

Namjoon took her hand, squeezing it gently in reassurance but also to give her strength as he could see the panic in her eyes. "Don't worry too much. I promised to keep you safe and I will. Just trust me."

Just then she looked up, her eyes overflowing with only one emotion. "I do trust you, Namjoon. More than I imagined I would."