𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

chapter six !
( takes place during 1x14 'hell-o' )

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"WANNA HELP ME MURDER SOMEONE?"

This was the first thing that Luna was greeted with by Amelia as she stood at her locker on a bright and sunny Monday morning. Her first feeling was immense confusion, but this feeling soon faded as she turned around and was met with her best friend's purple stained face.

Amelia had been slushied.

Luna felt lucky enough to have not been slushied yet. But, with her now being a member of the most hated club in school, she knew her time was almost upon her.

( Not to be dramatic or anything ).

Luna frowned and started to go in for a hug, in an attempt to comfort her friend, but Lia pushed her away softly.

"Oh, I wouldn't." Luna's friend warned her. "I'm still all sticky. At least it was grape flavoured, though. Oh, and Kurt, Mercedes and Rachel got slushied too, so I'm not alone." Amelia shrugged once she'd finally stopped explaining the predicament.

Luna frowned, reaching into her locker and grabbing a packet of tissues that she kept in case of emergencies. AKA, an impromptu crying session after a test, or she was surfing the crimson flow and was having a down day. She handed the packet to Amelia, who muttered a thanks and started to dab her face, being able to finally wipe off the sticky purple drink.

"Who was it?" Luna asked, quirking an eyebrow.

"Karofsky and his goons." Amelia told her, rolling her eyes in annoyance.

Luna scoffed angrily, shaking her head. David Karofsky was someone at Mckinley High that Luna would gladly punch in the face with a metal glove, if she were given the opportunity. He was one of those guys that thought he was tough just because he went around and bullied kids at school who were minorities, or who looked at him the wrong way, or anyone that walked past him he didn't like the look of.

"Karofsky's an asshole." Luna snapped, and Amelia nodded in agreement. "Want me to run him over with my car? My parents pay the insurance so we'll be fully covered." Luna offered as she slammed her locker door shut, linking arms with Lia who was finally rid of ( most of ) the slushee stains.