ice cream

HAPPY SAIKI DAY

HAPPY SAIKI DAY

–☆☆☆–

It was early spring when the students of PK Academy completed their final term of the school year. The graduates of the high school walked out of the main entrance with smiles on their faces, proud relatives coming over to congratulate them for finishing such an important part of the lives of the graduates.

"Ah finally!" Chiyo cheered, "We can do anything we want, no school work holding us back now!"

Her best friend Teruhashi giggled at her gleefully. "I'm so excited to do more activities with you and the others Chiyo, this year was totally exhausting."

"We deserve getting extra treats for passing this school year with flying colors, why not treat the others too?"

"You're absolutely right, should we invite the others somewhere? Because I know just the place."

.

.

.

"(Y/N)!" Kaidou rushed into your bedroom, causing you to jolt at the sudden commotion.

"HOW DID YOU GET INTO MY HOUSE-" You were trying to get comfortable on your bed before Kaidou suddenly intruded and ruined your state of peace. How did he even get in?

"That's not important, but what's important is THIS-" Kaidou pointed at a text message on his phone excitedly, "Teruhashi and Chiyo-san invited us to a nice hang out session at the new ice cream shop downtown, they offered to pay for everything! Isn't that so nice of them to do?"

You groaned, "Look, my social battery right now is gone, I don't feel like doing anything." You turned over to the other side.

Kaidou frowned.

"Hey, why are you so bummed out?" Kaidou sighs, walking his way toward you. "Aren't you happy that you get to spend more time on everything that we missed during the school year? We can do anything we want without worrying about anything!"

"It's not that, Kaidou." You held back a snicker. "I'm just lazy."

Rolling his eyes, he grabs your legs and slightly pulls them in an effort of making you move from the comfortable position you were in. Being the lazy person you are, you allowed him to tug at your ankles while you were fixated in place on your bed, no hope for him trying.

"Kaidou, I'm not going." You buried your head even further into your pillow in exhaustion.

He pouted jokingly, "Then I'm going without you."

"That's great, you'll be able to talk to anyone without me." You cheekily smiled at him.

"As if! I was just kidding, I want you to come with me." He whined, and much in your favor, he stopped after a few seconds.