Raid

6:00 pm, one hour before the start of the raid. Izumi, Shota, Uraraka, Tsuyu and Kirishima were getting ready to go to the meeting point. They were doing their best to stay calm, this was going to be their first official assignment, and a lot was at stake....

They walked towards the door, ready to leave.

Izuku: You are going now huh?

They stopped and turned around to see Izuku, who was still in pajamas but had woken up just to say goodbye to then.

Izuku: Give it your all.

Izuku gave them a thumbs up and smiled at them. Shota then runned at him and hugged him, followed by Izumi, then Uraraka and Tsuyu and the Kirishima who made them all lose balance and fall to the floor.

Izuku: Ugh... What was that?
Shota: For good luck!
Izuku: Sure.... Goodbye.

They all stood up and went to the door. They waved at him and he waved back and with their confidence renewed they went to the meeting point.

At 6:30 they were in the meeting point, just 30 minutes before the start of the raid. Those last 30 minutes were probably the longest of all the students' lives. Finally they passed... They raid.... Has begun.

The heroes and the police moved towards the hideout and the law enforcement officials were ready to knock the door down but suddenly the doors bursted open and Rikiya appeared, stomping on the first line of police officers. Ryukyu transformed into her dragon self and stopped Rikiya from causing further destruction.

Ryukyu: I will hold him here with my group! You all continue!

Sir Nighteye gave the order and moved into the hideout. Many yakuza thugs appeared and then rushed towards the heroes. They were easily defeated but Centipede and Bubble Girl had to stay behind to apprehend the thugs.

Sir Nighteye guided the heroes and the remaining police to the secret entrance of the base. As they opened it more thugs jumped at them.

With Overhaul.

Chrono: The heroes are here!
Overhaul: I imagined they would be here soon, but not this soon, how is the evacuation going?
Chrono: We have moved most of the machinery already. We have the bullets here.
Overhaul: I'll take those, you take Eri, we are leaving.

The heroes entered into the underground base and suddenly the walls started changing and moving, the heroes were then separated from the police officers and they fell into the floor below.

Sir: Must be the quirk of the director.
Mirio: We cant waste time, Overhaul must be trying to escape, I will catch up to him and try to restrain him.

Mirio used his quirk and moved through the walls as he began to search for Overhaul.

Rock Lock: How do we get rid of this villain? Eraser Head cant you do something?!
Eraser Head: I need him to be in my field of vision in order to use my quirk, I cant do anything right now.
Izumi: I think I might be able to do something.

Izumi placed her hand on the wall and closed her eyes to focus. From her hand, she fired an electrical discharge that covered the entire area except for where the heroes were standing. The Director was shocked by the electricity and soon he fell unconscious and the wall stopped moving, allowing the heroes to move forwards.

Sir: Good job, come on there is no time to waste.

Izumi placed her hand on her head as the headache from the focus she had to use for the attack to work and not fry anyone. Kirishima approached her.

Kirishima: You good?
Izumi: Yeah, probably wont be able to do thag in a while though, lets go.

The group of heroes kept moving forwards until they found two different routes to go through.