(Family) Older brother! Fire Spirit + Little Sister reader

Requested by Newsgirl22, hope you like it!

"Are you sssure you are okay with it?" The big red dragon asked, making Fire Spirit roll his eyes for a moment.

"Yes, I'm sure. We will be fine while you are gone, right (Y/N)?" The legendary said, ruffing the little's cookie hair. Both laughed softly when she pouted, quickly trying to fix her hair as the two of them talked.

"You should go now, or Ananas is going to be angry at you" Fire Spirit said, making the red dragon sigh.

"You are right. Then, I ssshall see you later" Pitaya said, finally taking off. The two cookies stared at the sky as the dragon's form became smaller and smaller. Fire Spirit lifted the cookie once it had disappeared from their sight, and he smiled softly at her.

"Say, how about I introduce you to some of my friends?" He said, chuckling softly as she nodded with energy, her eyes sparkling. He left the cookie back on the ground and, taking her hand, they started their way.

"Hey, Wind Archer, Moonlight!" Fire Spirit said as he saw the two legendaries. Said cookies turned their head around, a smile on Moonlight's face and the same serious expression on Wind Archer's face.
"Didn't think I will see you today, Fire Spirit? What brings you here?" Wind Archer asked, making him roll his eyes a bit.

"What, do I need a reason to see my friends?" He said, making Wind Archer raise an eyebrow as he stared at him. A few seconds passed, and Fire Spirit finally sighed.

"Alright alright, I might want you to introduce you to someone" he said, surprising the other legendaries.

"This is my sister, (Y/N)...(Y/N)?" Fire Spirit asked, realizing the cookie had let go of his hands. He felt someone grabbing his cape before he could turn around in panic though. And as he looked at his back, he found the small cookie grabbing his cape, hiding almost completely from the view of the other two legendaries.

"Aaww, come on little Ember, they don't bite" Fire Spirit said with a chuckle, but it didn't make her left the safety of his cape. Moonlight smiled softly at the sight and, carefully, she bent down to look at the small cookie.

"Hi there young one, my name is Moonlight. Do you like stars?" She said with a soft voice, making the cookie nod in response. She smiled and, moving one of her hands up, create a small yellow star. The small cookie gasped behind her brother, and dared to leave the safety of his cape.

"Can...can I touch it?" She asked, making Moonlight smile again.

"Of course. Come over here dear" the legendary said, smiling softly as the small cookie took careful steps towards her. The cookie moved one of her hands up shyly, and touched the star gently.

"Is warm…" she whispered, fascinated by it.

Fire Spirit smiled softly as Moonlight talked to his sister, happy to see her more relaxed.
"I never thought she would be shy, considering she is your sister" Wind Archer said softly as he stayed as his side, watching the interaction between the Legendary and the cookie.

"Well, considering not a lot of cookies go to the dragon's valley… she doesn't know many cookies apart from Pitaya, Devil and me. She hides from Knight when he comes around" Fire Spirit answer, making the Guardian hum. Their talk made the small cookie remember that someone else was there, and her shy demeanor came back as she looked at Wind Archer.

"Hey, don't scare my sister Wind" Fire Spirit said, noticing the change on her sister. The Forest Guardian rolled his eyes in response before he imitated what Moonlight had done just a moment ago.

"Do you want to see my bow?" He said, his voice gentler than usual. He saw the sparkle back in her eyes, and couldn't help but smile at the young cookie. She looked at it, fascination in her eyes as she approached him.

"How can you use it?" She asked, her curiosity making her forget about her shyness. The Forest Guardian smiled again.

"If your brother lets me, I can show you" he said, looking up to Fire Spirit. The small cookie gasped, and quickly gave her brother the best puppy eyes she could do.

"Please, pretty please" she said, making Fire Spirit sigh with a smile.
"Sure. But be careful, okay little Ember?"

The day continued without incidents and, at the end of it, Fire Spirit found himself holding a small sleeping cookie on his arms. Saying goodbye to his friends (with a small reminder to let her come more often), he made his way back to the Dragons Valley.
Fire Spirit sighed in relief, seeing Pitaya hadn't come back yet, and quickly made his way to her bedroom. The legendary smiled softly as he put the sleepy cookie on her bed and, ruffing her hair gently, whispered:

Night my little Ember, have sweet dreams