Side Story Special4- Hisoka x Reader x Illumi🍋

Third Persons POVTonight is a normal night

Third Persons POV
Tonight is a normal night. Hisoka is shuffling his deck of cards. While Illumi is out on a mission. Leaving (Y/N) just cuddling under the covers, on the verge of sleeping. Until Hisoka decides to wake her up and..mess with her. "H-Hisoka.!"

(Y/N) yells, feeling a pair of soft lips against her neck. "Very funny.. Now let me go." (Y/N) huffs, as she is being pinned to the bed by Hisoka. "You're so beautiful when you struggle~"

Hisoka bends down and starts to suck on her neck. (Y/N) tries her best to resist the good feeling. "What the h*ll..are you doing?" Illumi walks in, just getting back from his assassination mission.

"Just having a little fun~☆ What's so wrong with that~?" Hisoka smiles, claiming (Y/N) as his for the night. "Oh, you've got to be kidding me." (Y/N) struggles to get out, but Hisoka tightens his grip on her wrists.

"Enough of this." Illumi grabs Hisoka's wrist.. 'Oh, thank god..' (Y/N) sighs in relief.. "(Y/N) is mine." 'Seriously.?!' (Y/N) looks the other way and freezes on these two's selfishness. "Oh~? Well, that won't do~"

"Because, (Y/N) belongs to me~" Hisoka slowly slides his finger down her face. "How about this... Whoever can pleasure (Y/N) the most, is the winner~" (Y/N) scrunches up her face and glares at Hisoka.

"You're on.." Illumi competitively says and dives into the bed. At that moment, both of them start kissing her all over her top parts. 'Oh my- What the f*ck are they doing.?!' (Y/N) attempts to get up, but they push her down.

"I'm afraid you can't leave yet, my dear~♡ The fun is just beginning~" Illumi adds his strength on her wrists, starting to take off (Y/N)'s shirt. Hisoka smirks and drags his finger down to her cleavage. (Y/N) feels Illumi's breath on her shoulder, as he snaps off her bra straps.

(Y/N) grunts, as her face gets even redder. "Such beautiful fruits like yours, deserve to be plucked~" Hisoka traces her nipples, as Illumi starts to mess with her top half. Hisoka moves down and starts to undo her pants.

"Holy Asahi, I forbid you to go down the-" Hisoka ignores her warning and sticks his fingers inside of her, and starts to pump them in and out. "Hm~? My darling little fruit is already giving me juices~"

(No pun intended!) (Y/N) lets a little moan slip out, making Illumi and Hisoka look at her blushing face. "One point for me~" Hisoka smiles at Illumi and starts picking up the speed. Illumi gets angry and starts kneading her breasts.

He puts the whole thing in his mouth and starts grazing (Y/N)'s nipples, making her squirm, tugging on Illumi's hair, begging him to take in more. Illumi, with her breasts still in his mouth. He groans in approval and glances at Hisoka, holding up his middle finger.

'One point, Morrow.' Hisoka glares at him. Both of their grips loosen and (Y/N) manages to slip out and before the boys even knew, she climbs on top of them with a red face. "You two know how to embarrass a woman."

(Y/N) slides her hands down and starts pumping both of their members. Making both of them shiver. At the point when they start c*mining in their pants. "Two points for me. I win." (Y/N) casually says, making a peace sign.

She gets up and looks back at them, winking at their shocked faces, then walks into the bathroom for a shower...