sixteen

SELENE SAT IN HER APARTMENT FLOOR, SCARED OUT OF HER MIND.

It had been a few days since Nate had texted her. He had got a completely different number to contact her. He was fucking disgusting. Both Harry and Mitch hadn't known what happened New Years night. They just knew that she was off for the rest of the night. She had been ignoring the two's text messages ever since she got back to LA. Harry was in LA also but didn't want to invade her private space; especially if she was acting like this.

H.
Selene what's wrong? You've been acting off lately. Text me.

I called earlier. Did you get it?

Me and Mitch are worried about you. You can tell us anything, I promise. Just call one of us back. H.

Mitch

Selene? Please answer one of us?

Selene set her phone down and sighed. She just needed a fucking break from everything. Thankfully Nate thought she was still in Arizona. He didn't know that she had bought an apartment in LA after he went to jail. Hopefully she could take her mind off of everything by going to the recording studio. She wasn't sure if Tyler, the creator was going to be there or not but she honestly needed a distraction from everything.

"C'mon Caden!" she called out; the husky running to her. She quickly clipped his leash on and opened the door. Care free day.

Selene sat in the studio, messing around with beats

Selene sat in the studio, messing around with beats. She had been the only person in the studio for about an hour. She had wrote a whole verse already and was just at the point finding the best aesthetic to fit it. The door opened, alerting Caden. He quickly stood up and ran to Tyler who had a big smile on his face. Selene stood up and hugged the rapper.

"I didn't think you would be home this early," he said; his voice raspy. The rapper was wearing a golf le fleur vest, a white t-shirt, and some blue corduroy pants. Selene was just wearing some jeans and a crop top considering that it was just a small session.

"Some shit came up. I have a verse for you though," she said as she changed the subject. She opened up her journal and showed him the lyrics.

"Secrets
Oh, you spin my head around (Oh, you spin my head around)
I been lookin' for it (For it, for it)
I been runnin' out of spells
To make you love me
Secrets
Keep it up
To make you love me (Ah)
Wade in your water (Wade in your water)
Your waves wash over me
I drift to the deep end
Don't save, don't save, don't save
It's a low tide (I'll be fine)
I found peace in drownin'"

Tyler's eyes scanned the lyrics. "I-uh. I can play it on the piano if you want," she said as she scratched her head.

"Nope," was all he said.

"What?"

"Before we do anything, we are going to sit down and talk about what's bothering you," he said as he pulled a chair close to hers. Bingo! Harry and Mitch found a way to ask her indirectly what was going on.